Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
stretch
Krispy Kreme Donut Glazer

Default Time to say good bye.

Guys it is time to say good bye, The few people that remember my old XR8 you know the black noisy one.

Well she has gone after our 10 year relationship, that does not mean you are getting rid of me either because the Gt is staying.

AU1 XR8 Silhouette lowered 18" wheels, T2 Leather, custom dash and a loud Exhaust. Sold

BA mk1 Gt Acid rush, Untouched, not no more it is lowered and has Black 19" fusions with a polished rim.
And now with some very dark windows.

Shopping car Ford Escape XLT V6 Sold

Shopping car now is a Mitsubishi Outlander
stretch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post