Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

Old 04-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
WOGBOY69
WOGBOY69

Default I Need 3 Xy Falcon Gt S For My Wedding

Hi all

well i hope this section is ok. iam getting married on the 3rd of september , i would realy love three .3. xy gts look alike or real ones v8s .
its always been my dream to get them on my specail day
can anyone help me out with contacts

cheers all

WOGBOY69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
xwboss

XY GT's will be hard to get.

We have a club meeting the last Tuesday of the month at Oxley TCB Tavern, blunder rd Oxley at 7.00pm. come along if you would like.

XW GS Fairmont 351C toploader 9inch

Mazda Bravo 4 X 4
xwboss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #3
WOGBOY69
WOGBOY69

hi

thanks for the reply weres tcb taven and if i go who will i see there and will i be aload to walk in to the meeting there
please pm me for more details ...xw or xys gts look alike will do as well ..there all hot looking cars in my eyes
cheers

gerry
WOGBOY69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post