Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 20-01-2007, 12:47 AM   #1
Fled74
The Thread Killa

Default "Driftin" Pic Volume Two

Here ya go, photn. Enjoy.

Sorry it took so long; I had to go out and take a suitable background shot where the light more or less matched the shot of your car. I had to enhance the background too - it's a composite of 3 layers: the road, the trees and the sky (not that it matters - it's all motion-blurred anyway).

I also had to eliminate the reflections of your house/carport from the windows and side of the car - I used images of trees to make a texture map which I then applied to these parts. I even put a driver in there; he's just hidden by the reflection on the windscreen.

I found some burnout images on the Net to use for the tyre smoke. I'm still not too happy with how the smoke here turned out though. I'll probably fix it later - I just can't be bothered right now.

Anyway, here it is. Hope you like it.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Fled74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2007, 09:38 AM   #2
Boss 260 Ute
Rice aint nice!

That's cool!
The teletubbies were bred by the wiggles by mating a rhino with a garden gnome. They were intended to be the ultimate warrior for world domination, cute like a gnome, yet violent like a Rhino. Instead they got 4 multicoloured, brainless rhino sized retards.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralliart
a toll bar hit my car because of my annoying padels
^^Those bastards! LOL
Boss 260 Ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-01-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
photn
AFF Post NAZI

:Reverend: : : : : :sm_drool: :hihi: : :disco:

OMG that is awesum. the amount of work that you put into that. of course im happy man... thats Brilliant......I am so greateful dude. that looks Wonderfull....

That is so going as My wallpaper and NEW Avatar!!!

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #4
Marshy79

Holy carmoly... that is truly awesome.

I dont have the faintest when it comes to photoshop :(
But i think i might start getting into it now!

Top marks
Marshy79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-01-2007, 05:29 PM   #5
JD2004

as with all three "drifting" pics now, you have done an awesome job man!! keep up the good work and we should hopefully catch up at SFS to get some nice snaps of cars and get some more of these awesome pics happening!!

Good work man 100% quality!!

Luc