Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 04:38 PM   #31
murcod
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm an admin on another forum and to be honest the admins on here don't seem to do much? I would have been culling replies from this thread ages ago and moving it if deemed inappropriate.

I notice there's a Captiva thread in the Territory section - sic 'em guys! :
Old 28-10-2006, 05:45 PM   #32
zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
Probably because it's an online community as much as anything else. Everyone takes some responsibility for the content of the forum.

"Leaving it up to the admins" is a pretty irresponsible attitude frankly. They do enough unthanked work as it is. Everyone on the Forums should take some responsibility upon themselves to keep the forums running smoothly within the guidelines
irresponsible? your wrong buddy, i was simply pointing out the fact that rather that having petty arguments over a forum, maybe an admin could end all debate and deem whether this topic is relevent or not. Well thats what they do in other forums.
Old 28-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #33
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

I stand by what i said "buddy". Lets get back on the topic
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

Last edited by melbzetec; 28-10-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 28-10-2006, 07:12 PM   #34
JD2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshf2
well, since we're talking about scalpings, i blitzed passed a 612 scaglietti on the way home today :

sure beats some french fry
Mind you the Scaglietti was parked and in a side street, but he still won the race!!

Nice review! and why didnt they add the XR5 as its only just over budget like the RX-8.. hmm i can feel bias.

Luke
Old 28-10-2006, 10:55 PM   #35
Danny
GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murcod
I'm an admin on another forum and to be honest the admins on here don't seem to do much?
The earth is Rumbling. I sense that you've Woken Laminge.....
Old 29-10-2006, 10:33 AM   #36
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
Oh what, the car was faulty?

Hmmmm, should speak to FoMoCo then!
Thats exactly why getting your info from chinese wispers doesn't work. By the time it gets to you the info is so distorted you have no idea whats going on.

Again get your facts straight.
Old 29-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #37
joshf2
striped

Quote:
Originally Posted by murcod
I'm an admin on another forum and to be honest the admins on here don't seem to do much? I would have been culling replies from this thread ages ago and moving it if deemed inappropriate.
well, there's a little red triangle to the left of the post, just next to the online status. surely, being an admin on another forum, you know what that magical button does.
Old 29-10-2006, 12:06 PM   #38
murcod
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

LOL but I'm not the one whinging about how this should be on a Renault forum- just the silly behaviour that followed. Why don't you click your "magic" little button instead of whinging about Renault posts on your Ford forum?

(Hate to tell you this too- there are a number of different format bulletin boards in existance on the internet....)
Old 30-10-2006, 09:53 AM   #39
photn
AFF Post NAZI

god this forum has erupted in an all out war..........

Old 01-11-2006, 10:06 PM   #40
fordel
Tricolore Tard
Contributing Member

My god what happens where when the mods dont check in every day

Thread closed