Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 29-07-2007, 11:00 AM   #331
XTC 190
Subtle,sleek & Surprising

Hey all, yep was definatly good to catch up, Nathan I know how you feel Kira hit the teething fairly bad on the way down the mountain after waiting an hour for 1 serve of chips(Cass was PI55ED) plus her bronchilitis we just about went home till the teething gel saved the day.

Sorry to all if it was a touch unorganised but that was the first time to tambo and broady for a cruise but at least we didnt have to do u turns anywhere and get thoroughly lost.

Fordgirl86, no worries, didnt think you were rude not easy meeting a whole heap of people in person especially us mob some are fairly scary.not me of course.

Revell mate those covers are gunna be great keep the work up and yes you were the first to see the engine bay just gotta let me get out of the car next time matey, mr eager or what

Racecraft mate seats are a must next time the bloody legs are killing.

Tuf240 just uploading pics now will get some up soon I hope

Was good to catch up with Dazza and Candy as well the Purple beast is looking good.
All up there was probably around the 15-18 cars and all were in top notch condition.
Chris mate the phoon could done with a wash buddy but seen you have that nice F6 badge on her will let you off plus it look good behind me

Sorry to all I have mentioned but as good to meet you all and next time we will make an easier cruise and somewhere that been visited before.
Aitkenhead yep I dont need caffiene for the late bed time kira had us up tossin and turnin till 3.30-4 then poor cass had to work today
Cheers
Jason
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
XTC 190 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #332
f6 typhoon

heys great to meet some new people from the forums great night out yeah jason i have been real busy at work to wash it the car is absolutely disgusting i know next time it will be nice and clean
f6 typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #333
XTC 190

Here a few pics didnt get many or all the cars as hands full with Kira but got a few

A few of the guys
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 29-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #334
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Awesome turn out guys, and some sweet looking rides!!!

FGX-XR8 Manual, BFII E-Gas, '11 GSXR 1000 - Love 'em!
FPV Tickford Club of NSW - www.fpvclub.com
Bluehoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #335
XTC 190

Hey all, after last nights effort I would to thank all that showed up even though here were some dramas with were we stopped etc and getting food and kids playing up etc etc, it was a good night

With this being the first major drive taken in my car since the new engine went in the car ran like a dream, the only problem we experienced was a clamp not tight enough on the top radiator hose but that was sorted before we left for Garden city, the only other niggling problem we encountered was a weird niose from the rear end sounds like a warped rotor or worse a wheel bearing, sounds like a rub more than a knock but it will get sorted.

In regards to the engine bay revell couldnt wait to see it bailed me up before I got out the car, and responses were great ideas thrown and compliments, I did not expect the level of people looking at the engine bay at broady and some of the comments blew me away, I know ot come up looking OK but to have quite a lot of interest, photos and video taken of it in a car park makes the effort put in worth while.

Also to my dear wife I would like to thank her for her patience and understanding and even though last night was somewhat frustrating with kira being sick she did everything to make last night happen and so we didnt have to leave early, Thanks darl.

So hope the photos are ok and and next time we will try something different and have some more fun.
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 29-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #336
Dave_Waxit
www.waxit.com.au

It was a good night and has been said it's nice to put faces to names.

Maybe a Sunday lunch BBQ at a park would be the go next time ?

Thanks to Jason and others who helped organise it all, and to Creampuff for safely leading the way to MacGregor.........I wondered if you had a car sick issue on the way down the mountain, hopefully all is well today.

Cheers
Dave.
Dave_Waxit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 01:22 PM   #337
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

Hi Dave, car is great..child was not...bummer. Look forward to next time
Nathan
Old 29-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #338
2fishingdogs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Had a really good time, Glad to meet new faces and all ways good to meet up with people you haven't seen in a decade. Now to plan for the next meet? where will we go :

2004 BA MKI Tradesman Ute 1 tonner in Vibe
Tinted windows, Alloy scuff plates.
The rest is still stock as a rock
www.bseries.com.au/2fishingdogs

2fishingdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 06:43 PM   #339
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

I only have two half arsed efforts before it got dark :(

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #340
06XR6T

I had a great time. It was good to meet a few locals.

BF 1 17's with tyres (60-70%) for sale
BF 1 ute XR6T standard exhaust for sale
06XR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #341
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Sorry for getting to Broady first guys!
No really, its amazing how frustrating the afternoon and evening was for many of us. I was a little annoyed as my daughter who had a great time by the way, couldn't get away for work at Hyperdome until some time after five.
So I thought to meself these guys will be headed for the mountain, so I fanged of in search of you all not knowing I was yards in front of the pack.
Anyhow it was great to meet you all, those who made it anyway.
Looking forward to meeting all the Cockroaches at Coff's in November......

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #342
BAxtER
ive been 4490'd

hey all, sorry i couldnt come for the whole cruise.
but in saying that it was good to see you jason and that hot engine bay of yours. was good to see dazz aswell, didnt really want to interupt you guys talking, cause i thought i wouldnt contribute much considering im only a teenager, and you guys a much older and wiser, so sorry if i looked like i was being rude. plus i was too busy looking at your car jason, you dont know what its like looking at an engine bay like that and then the quad tips up close, i was walking around like a tripod cause of your car lol.
well good to see a few of you there, hopefully ill be there for the whole cruise next time.
www.taipanmotorsport.com.au
BAxtER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #343
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

BAxtER!!!!!!! Jason wiser!!!!.hahahahahahahahahahaha you are truly a funny person.
Never lose this sense of humour.
Old 30-07-2007, 09:35 AM   #344
XTC 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampuff
BAxtER!!!!!!! Jason wiser!!!!.hahahahahahahahahahaha you are truly a funny person.

the much older bit got me, i am not that old only 16 years out of my teens, Baxter mate dont hold back talk, ask whatever gotta learn somehow, if it is a silly question (god knows i have asked plenty) you will be set straight.

next meet i will take you for a run in my car should be all sorted and run in proper by then.

On a side note tested the stallie capabilities yesterday, on an area not open for public use and WOW, i think i may need stickier tyres, LSD works a treat
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 30-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #345
BAxtER
ive been 4490'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon73
the much older bit got me, i am not that old only 16 years out of my teens, Baxter mate dont hold back talk, ask whatever gotta learn somehow, if it is a silly question (god knows i have asked plenty) you will be set straight.

next meet i will take you for a run in my car should be all sorted and run in proper by then.

On a side note tested the stallie capabilities yesterday, on an area not open for public use and WOW, i think i may need stickier tyres, LSD works a treat
sweet thanks for that, heehee i feel like a dummy sometimes with some questions i ask.
good to see you the LSD on too, whats the ratio of it again?
oh and by the way your doing well to only be 16years out of teenage era, another month and i hit 20,
i think im gonna have to start thinking about the pension soon
Old 30-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #346
BAxtER
ive been 4490'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampuff
but hes an ideas man, look at his car!!!, makes mine look like it came right out of his quad exhausts. by the way creampuff next meet we will talk comedy
Old 30-07-2007, 05:15 PM   #347
revell_m
bseries.com.au member

Good to catch ya'll on saturday night. excellent to see all those fords snaking up the mountain. Next time BBQ and sit-down for sure.

It's not how much you pay for the rental car, it's how fast it'll go in second gear!
revell_m is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-07-2007, 09:03 PM   #348
Raze
Starter Motor

It was great to talk to all you guys in person.

I hope we do it again soon, someone suggested a sunday bbq lunch - sounds great!