Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: What is your Marital Status?
Female - In Relationship 58 8.57%
Female - Single 30 4.43%
Male - In Relationship 300 44.31%
Male - Single 289 42.69%
Voters: 677. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 08:49 PM   #811
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Didn't know they printed dolly in black and white.............................: :

Oii you.. that is more than enough.... :

I am old, but not that damn old.. well.. maybe I am, and I have just forgotten.. isn't that called something.. goodness, can't quite remember what it is... :

Now.. where is my damn apology from that boy :

:
Old 11-10-2006, 08:53 PM   #812
XRQTR
TBA Customs

I do apologise for that Fiery, lol but in my defense you are both fom Queenlsand and you do both drive XR E-series lol, forgive me fair princess for i have wronged you and should be dealt with in a most unspeakable manner : ooh, oooh, arghhhh, stop, stop I say, let me turn and you can paddle my front :hihi:
Old 11-10-2006, 08:58 PM   #813
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Well she looks to be extremly cute, is he game enough to post up a piccy.
i see no reason to frighten people, I mean we are after all trying to attract people to the site are we not??

If people want I will, most know what I look like, no thanks to Mark and his handy teeth blackening lol, I'll try to find one where i look human, should we start a poll perhaps to see if anyone really wants to see my pic tho?? j/k lol
Old 11-10-2006, 08:59 PM   #814
gngtho
Banned

I thought this site was about Fords not a match making service!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:00 PM   #815
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
I do apologise for that Fiery, lol but in my defense you are both fom Queenlsand and you do both drive XR E-series lol, forgive me fair princess for i have wronged you and should be dealt with in a most unspeakable manner : ooh, oooh, arghhhh, stop, stop I say, let me turn and you can paddle my front :hihi:

I almost.. almost bought the mix up.. then realised that I have a white xr e-series in my avatar.... red_hotxr6 has a RED one... :

mmmmmm you seem to enjoy being spanked just a little bit too much I believe :

But the age I fear has caught up with me, and I can not hold that paddle any longer.... :

Nah.. your forgiven (this time at least) :evil_laug
Now that is sorted.. get back to your interesting car wash/pool party talk :
Old 11-10-2006, 09:04 PM   #816
Kenster

Quote:
i see no reason to frighten people, I mean we are after all trying to attract people to the site are we not??

If people want I will, most know what I look like, no thanks to Mark and his handy teeth blackening lol, I'll try to find one where i look human, should we start a poll perhaps to see if anyone really wants to see my pic tho?? j/k lol
i think i miss that picture looking forward to seeing your photo
Old 11-10-2006, 09:09 PM   #817
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ok after much deliberation with my many staff members and the board of trustees, they have allowed me to think for myself this time, silly mistake, ok here is my best attempt at Blue Steel lol, it's not the latest pic but at least I shaved for it lol.

Just remember, you asked for it so don't blame me if this scares off potential members :Reverend:

Old 11-10-2006, 09:12 PM   #818
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
Oii you.. that is more than enough.... :

I am old, but not that damn old.. well.. maybe I am, and I have just forgotten.. isn't that called something.. goodness, can't quite remember what it is... :

Now.. where is my damn apology from that boy :

:
: hahahaha getting forgetfull already are we, it's ok they have places for you people.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:19 PM   #819
philstoj
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

LOL stef, what happened to the sideburns?
You look like you've just splashed on some "brut 33"

Go get 'em tiger!!

If they dont like it, tell them to Yadi govna :
Old 11-10-2006, 09:23 PM   #820
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
: hahahaha getting forgetfull already are we, it's ok they have places for you people.
Just remember sunshine.. you too will be as old as this one day :
then you will also be in that place for people like me : :
Old 11-10-2006, 09:26 PM   #821
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

found a pic of xrqtr :hihi:

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #822
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Hey Phil, how you been bud, long time, hey funny story with that bar too lol

Well that was actually during a period I like to call, 'clean shaven' , it did work for some time however found it wasn't really me, wasn't very inspiring, lol you should see the chops now brother, but as I said it was the cleanest one I could find lol. I have one with my nephew when he was born, which is about the time we met but that has too much of the ohhh in it lol, not me my nephew unfortunately, love him but.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:32 PM   #823
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs
found a pic of xrqtr :hihi:
They swore there was no film in that damm camera, thats it, I want someones a$$ for this
Old 11-10-2006, 09:37 PM   #824
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
They swore there was no film in that damm camera, thats it, I want someones a$$ for this
different type of photo chop :

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:56 PM   #825
Kenster

dont know what was going on i thought XRQTR was a female :
Old 12-10-2006, 09:55 AM   #826
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

ok I apologise for taking it so off topic that now everyone has joined in... in my defence.. I dont drive a ford : but like them.. I dont know much about fords so enjoy chatting to people who own them whether it be on topic or off topic. I have grown up with 2 brothers who are into holdens and many male friends who are holden boys.. yes I said the dirty word "holden" so I am here to learn and to make some new "FRIENDS" not partners. as I do not date a guy for there car... take my exes for example where I had a better car than them... if at all they had a car...

on conclusion you cannot learn from strangers better than you can learn from your friends... so the first step in learning is to make friends... Im sorry if this offends people as it is not what I am all about... but I can write to dolly and get this thread put into one of their articles if more people will read it in a mag.. and people did say they keep coming on here to check this thread to see what is going on so therefore it has some interest and is keeping the members dedicated to a thread that was being ignored.. Im sorry but that is my 2 cents worth.. I do not want to cause trouble and i am deeply sorry for any conflicts caused in the making of some fun!!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

Kelz xoxox
Old 12-10-2006, 10:07 AM   #827
red_hotxr6
Banned

All of a sudden everyone is on the defensive and wanting to take the "high" road. What is the topic, how many chicks on Aff.Not how many single guys and girls on here and lets have our own conversation.It was only a suggestion that if you guys wanted to continue having a frindly social chat, which by the way did go off topic,then by all means do so via msn or whatever means.No one, from what i read was getting shirty with you.Every one on here is friendly.Geez, i mean if you guys cant see that it "went" off topic, then lets start talking about lowering the car while we are at it.And has been said that,s my 2 cents worth.You know we girls can play together. :
Old 12-10-2006, 10:09 AM   #828
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hotxr6
All of a sudden everyone is on the defensive and wanting to take the "high" road. What is the topic, how many chicks on Aff.Not how many single guys and girls on here and lets have our own conversation.It was only a suggestion that if you guys wanted to continue having a frindly social chat, which by the way did go off topic,then by all means do so via msn or whatever means.No one, from what i read was getting shirty with you.Every one on here is friendly.Geez, i mean if you guys cant see that it "went" off topic, then lets start talking about lowering the car while we are at it.And has been said that,s my 2 cents worth.You know we girls can play together. :

nah all good... I wasnt saying that anyone was getting "shirty" just apologising before anyone did...
Old 12-10-2006, 10:12 AM   #829
red_hotxr6
Banned

Thumbs up

Great we are all cool, its not a problem.lol
Old 12-10-2006, 10:25 AM   #830
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Defensive?? :

High road?? :

It may have gone off topic a little with the car wash thing but apart from that I cannot see what the objections are about.

Over policing of the site will ultimately cause frictions that may have never been there prior to this, especially by people that for no reason have taken it upon themselves to discipline other users, or try to anyway.

I think people need to stop taking every single thread so seriuously, it's not the end of the world, or the forums for that matter, if a little fun should go on in the threads and should not be treated as though it were.

There is no need for Kelz to apoligize, as she said she got some interest back in an otherwise near forgotten thread, because of said interest we have found a few more single members, both male and female, that my dear is what this thread was about.

If what I have just said offends anyone in anyway then you need some thicker skin, it is after all the internet and a forum for people to use in a respectful manner. This is the case here and over policing helps no one, least of all the forums or members that may have otherwise not posted had they not seen the fun that can be had on the site.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:29 AM   #831
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Defensive?? :

High road?? :

It may have gone off topic a little with the car wash thing but apart from that I cannot see what the objections are about.

Over policing of the site will ultimately cause frictions that may have never been there prior to this, especially by people that for no reason have taken it upon themselves to discipline other users, or try to anyway.

I think people need to stop taking every single thread so seriuously, it's not the end of the world, or the forums for that matter, if a little fun should go on in the threads and should not be treated as though it were.

There is no need for Kelz to apoligize, as she said she got some interest back in an otherwise near forgotten thread, because of said interest we have found a few more single members, both male and female, that my dear is what this thread was about.

If what I have just said offends anyone in anyway then you need some thicker skin, it is after all the internet and a forum for people to use in a respectful manner. This is the case here and over policing helps no one, least of all the forums or members that may have otherwise not posted had they not seen the fun that can be had on the site.

thanx for that and well said on your behalf.. but lets keep down the arguing please... i am not here to argue or cause arguments.. cant we all just get along and be friends.... feel the love in the room lol

Quote:
Great we are all cool, its not a problem.lol

and yes we are all cool!!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:32 AM   #832
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ye the ship set sail as the Luv Boat, but not sure what it's going to dock back in as :
Old 12-10-2006, 10:36 AM   #833
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Ye the ship set sail as the Luv Boat, but not sure what it's going to dock back in as :

haha your a fool!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:45 AM   #834
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
What is the topic, how many chicks on Aff.Not how many single guys and girls on here
Well the title states that its 'how many chicks on AFF?' but the poll shows the real topic..
How many guys single or in relationship? How many females single or in relationship?
So that kind of killed your theory above... sorry.,. just had to : :dr_Evil:
Old 12-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #835
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
Well the title states that its 'how many chicks on AFF?' but the poll shows the real topic..
How many guys single or in relationship? How many females single or in relationship?
So that kind of killed your theory above... sorry.,. just had to : :dr_Evil:

both theorys were correct to start off with....... but you gotta expect the a thread stated "How Many single..." anything will turn into a dating service as if any male/female could give up the oppurtunity to chat to some single people with similar interests.... it all fits in...
Old 12-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #836
red_hotxr6
Banned

Hey fine with me it is a free country,please continue on with your car wash and your swimming pool lines. I just hope for arguments sake that the next thread that starts with"are my 19 inch wheels........." is not terminated/hinted at, that it has turned into ' my bbq does not work on......I mean none of the administration or moderators think anything is wrong, so go for it. I am not policing you or any one on here.Please continue.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:22 PM   #837
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

I have addressed particular things in PM's, where it is suitable to do so.
But in general here is what is going on in my head...

1. This thread is for clicking the poll option that applies, and (if you wish) expanding on that info and posting your Age, Status general info etc. Then, a few comments here and there like 'welcome to the forums' or a response if someone wrote something like 'I am recently divorced and am looking at getting back into the scene again' one could write ‘good luck to you’ etc.
2. I don’t really have a problem with banter, but having to wade through 7 pages of random comments to find the few posts by new members (such as suggested in point 1), just to see what sort of people are on here is slightly irritating and that is what I think should be avoided.
3. (In relation to the Quality of Threads rule) If the last seven or so pages were in a thread all by themselves, I doubt the mods would have let it get past 2 pages, because there is no focus to it. Even in the bar there has to be a topic and focus to the thread, not just random stuff.
4. I have no problem with anyone here; I have not attempted to take a ‘high ground’ because there is no moral issue…
5. I don’t see it as policing or doing the mods job if one makes a suggestion to keep the posts more tightly to the original focus.
6. There was a dating thread a while back for the sort of chatter that seemed to be going on here. There is still an open (but dormant) post a pic of yourself thread.
7. If a thread dies, so be it, there is no need to keep it alive with random posts.

SMILE and take it easy.

Jennifer

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
Old 12-10-2006, 04:30 PM   #838
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

heres whats going on in my head

mmmmmm sexy.... now... why dont you all go haunt some other thread for awhile before uncle bastard gets his danders up.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 12-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #839
Dazza TT
Now Prado Powered

Male and Taken here.
Old 12-10-2006, 04:47 PM   #840
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic
I have addressed particular things in PM's, where it is suitable to do so.
But in general here is what is going on in my head...

1. This thread is for clicking the poll option that applies, and (if you wish) expanding on that info and posting your Age, Status general info etc. Then, a few comments here and there like 'welcome to the forums' or a response if someone wrote something like 'I am recently divorced and am looking at getting back into the scene again' one could write ‘good luck to you’ etc.
2. I don’t really have a problem with banter, but having to wade through 7 pages of random comments to find the few posts by new members (such as suggested in point 1), just to see what sort of people are on here is slightly irritating and that is what I think should be avoided.
3. (In relation to the Quality of Threads rule) If the last seven or so pages were in a thread all by themselves, I doubt the mods would have let it get past 2 pages, because there is no focus to it. Even in the bar there has to be a topic and focus to the thread, not just random stuff.
4. I have no problem with anyone here; I have not attempted to take a ‘high ground’ because there is no moral issue…
5. I don’t see it as policing or doing the mods job if one makes a suggestion to keep the posts more tightly to the original focus.
6. There was a dating thread a while back for the sort of chatter that seemed to be going on here. There is still an open (but dormant) post a pic of yourself thread.
7. If a thread dies, so be it, there is no need to keep it alive with random posts.

SMILE and take it easy.

Jennifer
WHat is it exactly that has gotten you in such a fuss about this thread, you really that keen to find out who the single women are on AFF . Have you not ever spoken to anyone regardless of weather you know them or not and just talked ***** for the sake of having someone to talk to.

NOw if this was a topic where someone was asking for help or hunt down an issue with their car granted i'd see why you've jumpped up on the bar stool so quickly but it's not my friend.
Closed Thread