Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 07-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
MattXR8BA
Starter Motor

Default Red Mono Dash cluster to Convers+ cluster mod

Hi All,

In the process of purchasing a used 2008 Mondeo TDCi. Love the look of them and can't wait to save on some fuel. (Coming from a BA XR8)
I have done a bit of googling and it looks like some Mondeo models can have the red mono dash cluster swapped out with a convers+.

I couldn't seem find anything in the aus forums, could someone point me in the right direction if there is a thread on the conversion here?

Thanks in advance!
MattXR8BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2018, 04:58 PM   #2
cobrin
Challenge Accepted!

Default Re: Red Mono Dash cluster to Convers+ cluster mod

when I had looked for a mondeo I did come across the other forums thread about it, it's a straight swap and the mileage stays with the cluster which would need IDS programming to correct.

Apparently you can go from the oldest ver1 dash to convers+ as well as ver2.

So I found an '09 Zetec TDCI with Convers+