Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
Mark^^
Two-Spirits

Default OH the pain, Bundaberg Black – VAT 89 1991

Bundaberg Black – VAT 89 1991

I am not normally a drinker, last night I thought I would have a glass of Bundy rum in ginger ale. So went to get a bottle, as I do drink rum from time to time. Rather than opening the new bottle I brought the other day I thought I would open the one that has been sitting around for years with the few other spirits bottles I have. I would have just brought this at a local bottle shop many years ago.

I had my drink and it was amazing, so tonight I thought I would see if I could get some more of this particular type but it’s not listed on the Bundy website, so I though Google would be the place to look. Oh what a mistake that was, went to an eBay link to see a bottle listed at a starting price of $400 and one finalised at $600. OH me, Oh my why did I not look at this before I opened the bottle or drink the new one I brought.

I would have brought this in 1991, just shows how often I do drink and what I don’t know. Ah well it sure is good though, had another glass tonight.

Mark^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post