Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 13-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #31
HIPO66

I have to nuckle down for the next six months and save some coin, No more engine mods ?

Well how things can change, Once the bug bites it's hard to let go.
Had a good chat to my freind Chris'o and I decided to bolt one of there Kenne Bell's on Hipo, and man i can't wait to get it back, i'm not sleeping properly, shaking now just typing this, all in anticipation of a Supercharged Boss. Hipo now should live up to it's name now
Old 13-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #32
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Good luck , go buy some new undies .. youre gonna need em'
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #33
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Hahahahaha, not going to spend any more on the ute, pffft, knew that wasn't going to last very long.

But damn, didn'think the next spend was going to be on a pump!

That's the trouble with having good friends like Chris and Theo.

Wouldn't be too concerned about undies, go straight to a man size nappy. Quick to swap over, and you won't have to put them into the washing machine after every drive.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #34
HIPO66

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Hahahahaha, not going to spend any more on the ute, pffft, knew that wasn't going to last very long.

But damn, didn'think the next spend was going to be on a pump!

That's the trouble with having good friends like Chris and Theo.

Wouldn't be too concerned about undies, go straight to a man size nappy. Quick to swap over, and you won't have to put them into the washing machine after every drive.

Are when the bug bites sometimes it's hard to let go.

I am so lucky to have a wonderful, understanding and sacraficing Wife, Kimmy could of easily of put her foot down and said i would like that pergola done this year, but instead kim was happy let me go with the Kenne. I think if it was'nt for the support of our Wife's/Partners I and maybe alot of us would be missing out on our hobbies. So to you Kimmy i say "thanks Love"

So we picked up Hipo Today,WOW what a differance.
Chris and Theo Thank You Boys.
The throttle response and low down grunt is amazing and yet so dosile in it's behaviour the ease in which Hipo excelerates is Grouse so much more Pleasurable to drive. I loved every minute of the 3hr trip back home.
so once again Boy's Thank You
Kind Regards Jerome and Kimmy

PS Looking forward now to the tune on Kimmy's 3V
Old 19-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #35
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Excellent to hear. The transformation of your ute over the last 12 months must be quite amasing.

Did you get the intercooled or non intercooled version Jerome?

3v's go well with a little help from Kenne as well I believe hahaha.

tex

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #36
HIPO66

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex
Excellent to hear. The transformation of your ute over the last 12 months must be quite amasing.

Did you get the intercooled or non intercooled version Jerome?

3v's go well with a little help from Kenne as well I believe hahaha.

tex
A Great Transformation Tex, I went with the Intercooled and definatly no Kenne for the 3V, i good thought though
jerome
Old 19-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #37
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Did you keep the GTP cams in it mate?
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #38
JOSH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

they get so addictive to drive dont they, i saw your car when i came down to Heathcote and it was one of the most well presented ford utes i have seen and now with the added goodness of a Kenne Bell blower is awesome.

p.s. what numbers did it make?

Blue Power Racing Developments
(03) 93053000
Ray Prescott Auto
(02) 49902488
JOSH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #39
HIPO66

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U
Did you keep the GTP cams in it mate?

Yes still have the GTP cams
Old 20-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #40
HIPO66

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSH
they get so addictive to drive dont they, i saw your car when i came down to Heathcote and it was one of the most well presented ford utes i have seen and now with the added goodness of a Kenne Bell blower is awesome.

p.s. what numbers did it make?

Josh i could not focus today at work all i wanted and thought about was driving the ute and When i could get it out again for a spin, thanks for encouragement on Hipo, taking out best presented vehicle was the icing on the cake to a Great Day at Heathcote.

i've got 340 rwkw
Old 20-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #41
kcufasevigohw

Mate I'm the same, can't wait !!!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...geG0S5AM-1.jpg

Alpine Sound System,
20in Zenetti Kaotics,
King Springs,
DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors,
2.5in Cat-Back Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust,
BPR CAI,

My Install-Build Thread.

Spray Painter, Detailer, Drummer, Dirt Bike Rider, Honda CRF450R 2007...

Listening to Celtic Frost
kcufasevigohw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post