Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Club of ACT > Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events Meets, greats and timetables

Old 19-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
TIGGER

Default All Ford/All Holden Day

The All Ford Day and All GM Day at Queanbeyan Showground is on Saturday December 1st 2012. It is open to all makes and models of Ford and GM vehicles and is run in conjunction with the Queanbeyan Swap-Meet. Half of the oval will be All Ford Day and the other half will be All GM Day!
Car entry $5 per vehicle (includes driver's admission to show & swap meet), cars to be in place by 9am, Judging starts at 11am, car show starts at 10am, Swap-Meet starts at 6am. Public Entry $4 per person. All Ford Day / All GM Day entrants can park their car on the oval anytime from 6am onwards, and cars can be entered on the day, although I have been told to arrive as a group if we want to display our cars together.

This was a great event last year. If anyone is interested in going along, place your name on the list:
1) Chris H
2)
3)
4)
5)

Old 20-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 
Default Re: All Ford/All Holden Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
The All Ford Day and All GM Day at Queanbeyan Showground is on Saturday December 1st 2012. It is open to all makes and models of Ford and GM vehicles and is run in conjunction with the Queanbeyan Swap-Meet. Half of the oval will be All Ford Day and the other half will be All GM Day!
Car entry $5 per vehicle (includes driver's admission to show & swap meet), cars to be in place by 9am, Judging starts at 11am, car show starts at 10am, Swap-Meet starts at 6am. Public Entry $4 per person. All Ford Day / All GM Day entrants can park their car on the oval anytime from 6am onwards, and cars can be entered on the day, although I have been told to arrive as a group if we want to display our cars together.

This was a great event last year. If anyone is interested in going along, place your name on the list:
1) Chris H
2)
3)
4)
5)

Last year we had our club area reserved Chris. I suppose we will need to arrange another meet place and time if we all want to display together? Caltex Lanyon Drive again? Count me in.

1) Chris H
2) Stu R
3)
4)
5)

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

Quarter Mile: 13.73 @ 105.86mph

Runner Up NA/DA to BF Fairlane/LTD Geelong AFD 2024

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Custom twin 2.5" exhaust w Herrod modifed extractors, Tuned with Moates QH
auIILTD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
FPV-HSV
previously SMIKXR6

Cheers for letting me know! i go every year!

Swap meets ftw aha! I will be up at 5am hope i get some goodies

Thanks
Travis!
Old 20-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
stuartwaters
06 BF GTP

Last year we had our club area reserved Chris. I suppose we will need to arrange another meet place and time if we all want to display together? Caltex Lanyon Drive again? Count me in.

1) Chris H
2) Stu R
3) Stuart W
4)
5)
Old 21-11-2012, 12:14 AM   #5
bmac3
bmac3

I will seez ya there .

Can We try to get a more definite number this year so I can reserve enough space .

1) Chris H
2) Stu R
3) Stuart W
4) Brad (entry receipt # 3)
bmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Yep i'm in as well

1) Chris H
2) Stu R
3) Stuart W
5) Ray

5.0L, 2.1l Kenne Bell, Tickford T3 Heads, Crow valve springs, YellaTerra 1.7 Rockers, Comp Cam, Comp D-Row Timing, 10mm LiveWire Leads, LC-1 & Moats Quarterhorse, B&M TransCooler, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, King Superlow Coil Springs, John Bowe Superlow Pro Leaf Springs, K&N 4" Pod & CAI, Pacemakers, 100c Cats, 2.5" Redback, 19" FPV Rims, BF-T Prem Brakes, TS50 Bumper with DTRL's, Custom FG Bulge, BA XR Side Skirts/Rear bar

Ford Performance Club of ACT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rayban76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the effort put into the Australia day cruise to Albury Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: AU Tech article. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmac3 View Post
Can We try to get a more definite number this year so I can reserve enough space .
I am committed Brad. Short of injury to my self or the D, I will be there.

Cheers
Stu

5.6L 342ci T3 Short, AFR165 heads, Comp XE270HR-12 Cam, Brembo 4/4s(355/330), T3 5 spokes, LC-1 wideband, Whiteline HD swaybars, TCE 3K Hi Stall, PWR Auto Trans Cooler, Koni shocks, King Low Springs, Hurricane headers, 100 cpsi cats, Twin 2.5" exhaust.

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Old 21-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
xargon

[QUOTE=rayban76;4526135]Yep i'm in as well

1) Chris H
2) Stu R
3) Stuart W
5) Ray
6) Dave C (We will need to collect the trailer from Dane for this event)
7)
8)
Old 28-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
bmac3
bmac3

Has the trailer been sorted yet ?

My clutch is not well enough to tow a trailer so I am out .
Old 28-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
Has the trailer been sorted yet ?

My clutch is not well enough to tow a trailer so I am out .
Not that I am aware of Brad.

Short of going early on Saturday to get if from Dane's I am out as well. Committee meeting tomorrow night, Christmas party on Friday night and still have not even washed my car. I may need Saturday morn to wash mine.

Any volunteers for a Bungendore trip are greatly appreciated.

Stu

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Old 29-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Good evening gents.

Trailer is sorted. Glenn T has made the trip to Bungendore to collect the trailer. Thanks Glenn.

Committee members, please note that I am unable to make the committee meeting tonight. Please accept my apologies.

Regards
Stu

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Old 29-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
xargon

[QUOTE=xargon;4526753][QUOTE=rayban76;4526135]Yep i'm in as well

1) Chris H
2) Stu R
3) Stuart W
5) Ray
6)
7)
8)
Old 29-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #13
TIGGER

1) Chris H
2) Stu R
3) Stuart W
5) Ray
6)
7)

I would agree with Stuart and suggest we meet at Caltex on Lanyon Drive at 8.15 am.
Old 29-11-2012, 11:18 PM   #14
bmac3
bmac3

Quote:
Originally Posted by auIILTD View Post
Good evening gents.

Trailer is sorted. Glenn T has made the trip to Bungendore to collect the trailer. Thanks Glenn.

Committee members, please note that I am unable to make the committee meeting tonight. Please accept my apologies.

Regards
Stu
Sorry to keep harping on this but Glenn has picked the trailer up (thanks heaps mate) but by the list He isnt going so where are We at with getting to the event .
Not only is my clutch slipping but the new (10,000 k ago) drive shafts have blown the CVs so trailer towing is not on (in fact driving is a bit sus) .
Looks like being a stinker of a day So We will need shade .
Old 30-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #15
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
Sorry to keep harping on this but Glenn has picked the trailer up (thanks heaps mate) but by the list He isnt going so where are We at with getting to the event .
Not only is my clutch slipping but the new (10,000 k ago) drive shafts have blown the CVs so trailer towing is not on (in fact driving is a bit sus) .
Looks like being a stinker of a day So We will need shade .
I have just confirmed that Glenn is coming as well and will be bringing the trailer with him. He will be meeting us at the Caltex on Lanyon Drive.

Stu

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Old 30-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #16
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

What time at Clatex Stu ?

5.0L, 2.1l Kenne Bell, Tickford T3 Heads, Crow valve springs, YellaTerra 1.7 Rockers, Comp Cam, Comp D-Row Timing, 10mm LiveWire Leads, LC-1 & Moats Quarterhorse, B&M TransCooler, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, King Superlow Coil Springs, John Bowe Superlow Pro Leaf Springs, K&N 4" Pod & CAI, Pacemakers, 100c Cats, 2.5" Redback, 19" FPV Rims, BF-T Prem Brakes, TS50 Bumper with DTRL's, Custom FG Bulge, BA XR Side Skirts/Rear bar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 30-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #17
auIILTD
5.6L x 2 pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post

I would agree with Stuart and suggest we meet at Caltex on Lanyon Drive at 8.15 am.
As per Chris' post 8:15 mate. See you there.

Stu

2002 XR8 pursuit 250

Old 30-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #18
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by auIILTD View Post
As per Chris' post 8:15 mate. See you there.

Stu
Ah thanks mate, didnt see that one lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This user likes this post:
Old 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #19
big.glenn

Congratulations to Brad for taking out another award...

Also congratulations to all those from the club who turned up as we took out best club display..

Bluepower / Kenne Bell Supercharger

INTERCOOLED

377 rwkw

Thanks to
Chris @ BLUEPOWER
&
Kit @ GEN-TECH

Member of FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT
big.glenn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #20
stuartwaters
06 BF GTP

Just wondering how we took out the best club display as there was only 2 cars in front of the marquee the rest were 3 rows back
Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #21
bmac3
bmac3

It was obvious Stuart .

The trophy should have read best nailed down marquis .

But seriously it was dismal and if it wasnt for the fact that our marquis had the club name on it the award may well have gone to the fellow selling all the rims .
Old 05-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #22
xargon

[QUOTE=bmac3;4540327]It was obvious Stuart .

The trophy should have read best nailed down marquis .

But seriously it was dismal and if it wasnt for the fact that our marquis had the club name on it the award may well have gone to the fellow selling all the rims .

Any photos?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #23
bmac3
bmac3

Sorry was pretty busy all day and though that I had taken a heap of pics but there is only a few of the big red F600 truck , a 56 Ford with a Tickford 8 dropped in and a Tbird that was produced the same year as Me .
Dont know what I did wrong but there is nothing else on the card .
Old 06-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #24
xargon

Quote:
Sorry was pretty busy all day and though that I had taken a heap of pics but there is only a few of the big red F600 truck , a 56 Ford with a Tickford 8 dropped in and a Tbird that was produced the same year as Me .
Dont know what I did wrong but there is nothing else on the card .
Probably overcome with the emotion of taking out another award - congratulations.