Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 22-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
MR_LON
ORSMT5

Default Capital All Ford Day, 14/03/2010, Canberra

copied from here, http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11276430

The FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT are holding their inaugural ‘Capital All Ford Day’ on the 14th of March 2010 and would like to invite all Ford enthusiasts to participate in what is guaranteed to be a great display of Ford motoring. The ‘Capital All Ford Day’ is being held on the East Lawns of Old Parliament House in Canberra. There are plenty of trophies on offer, along with trade stalls, refreshments and entertainment for the kids. We encourage you to get your entry forms in early as space will be limited. More details and entry forms can be found at www.fpvxrclubact.com or at events@fpvxrclubact.com. Alternatively, post a question in this thread and we’ll provide a response.

this will make it an extremely busy period with Geelong & Adelaide but is anyone interested in going.

i will have a copy of the entry form etc at the next club meet.

EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-11-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

I have already booked myself in to join the EuroFordClub up in Canberra. So if you guys do a club display i'm afraid i won't be able to join you. But I'll certainlly come by and say "HI"
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
JAKHMR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Will have to see closer to the date. Got a lot on around that time. :

Quote:
Success is the good fortune that comes from:
Inspiration , aspiration , desperation , and perspiration
JAKHMR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
GTPOWR
Falcon GT Club Geelong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor82
I have already booked myself in to join the EuroFordClub up in Canberra. So if you guys do a club display i'm afraid i won't be able to join you. But I'll certainlly come by and say "HI"

Have you booked a motel and if you have, Can I please have the contact details.

Cheers

Big John
GTPOWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #5
MR_LON
ORSMT5

hey John, i'll try to have a list of hotels at the meeting.
EO XR5 with blacked out highlights, grilles & fog surround, black angel eye headlights, black turbo badges, eibach springs, bluepower custom tune, motorcade ic & intake piping, Xforce turbo back exhaust, lexus style rear fog/reverse lights, EBC red pads, Goodridge braided lines, Motul 5.1 fluid, custom fibreglass bonnet & slam panel cover, under bonnet bling & more soon
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #6
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTPOWR
Have you booked a motel and if you have, Can I please have the contact details.

Cheers

Big John
We haven't got anything organised yet in regards to where we will be staying. I've been too lazy to check out the motel guide.

I'm looking towards cabins due to the good car parking between each cabin but I'll wait to see what the others think about that idea.
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Sam and I are interested.