Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Cars for Sale

Cars for Sale Complete or nearly complete Cars for sale. Note: ALL transactions in these forums are done at your own risk. FordForums Australia Inc. does NOT take responsibility for any aspect of any item or transaction that may take place via the site.

Old 19-07-2018, 08:33 PM   #1
Jack91
Donating Member

Default (VIC) Ford F350 Swb 1975

Vehicle Sales Form

State
: VIC

Make of vehicle
: Ford

Model of vehicle
: F350 Swb

Year of manufacture
: 1975

Colour of vehicle
: white

Engine
: 351C

Transmission
: 4SP

Body style (sedan, wagon etc.)
:ute

Selling Price $
: 6500

Odometer Reading
: 40000

City
: BALLARAT

Other relevant information.

Picked this up a couple of months ago, planned to extend, update running gear and use as a car carrier. Its too good of a truck though to chop up, and more suits someone that can make use of the 3.5m long tray on it now (on limit of axle overhang). Theres nothing on the tags marking it as a swb, so extending to lwb specs, if youre a good welder like me, is a simple job. I also dont really have the time between building and fitting out a new shed and house renos.

Only rust is on the surface through cracked paint, runs fine, has gas and all petrol hardware (tank etc) but gas metre installed in place of carb so wont run on petrol without a carby. Only thing Ive done to the truck is installed a good original bench seat in place of the disgusting buckets that were in it. Ive also attached a 2.5t ratchet strap to the tray to use it to hold down my new shed in some wild weather we had, it works ace for that.

Needs typical stuff like any old car, brakes are a bit spongy, tyres, windscreen etc. Was going to leave the paint alone, would sand out and buff up alright.

Most old cars now have been butchered by a million different people but this one hasnt, really, really nice old truck, Ive never started with a better base before but as with anything like this, it wants a going through to make it last another 43 years.

Specs are :
GVM 4.5
np435 trans
yellow paint originally
dual rear wheels
manual steering
8 stud wheels
pretty sure was originally vicroads work truck, still has all the old school 80's scanners and uhf radios and map lights etc.

I dont really know it well, only drove it a couple of kms and tested the wipers and lights and stuff and everything worked as it should.

Dont recommend driving it home but if you want to go roadkill style thats your deal. Not very negotiable on this but I am negotiable about throwing in the 5 speed au v8 next to it which was going to be the donor (but the 351 and manual are very good too, just wanted some economy)

Jack 0455505931

[img][IMG_20180618_073521.jpg](https://postimg.cc/image/rtbh107kt/)[/img]

'82 Bronco XLT, built 351c, Fitech EFI, 4 speed, restored
Jack91 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2018, 10:16 AM   #2
Jack91
Donating Member

Default Re: (VIC) Ford F350 Swb 1975

I've had a lot of interest in the ute, but its not worth selling by itself. I will however do 7k for the pair.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:04 AM   #3
PG2
#coloradolyfe
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack91 View Post
I've had a lot of interest in the ute, but its not worth selling by itself. I will however do 7k for the pair.
Jack

Could you please throw up a few more pics of the both cars but particularly the XR8 ute.
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #4
Jack91
Donating Member

If you want to pm me your phone number it'd be easier because uploading here is a major hassle
Old 14-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #5
Jack91
Donating Member

I thought the effy would be gone by now, good ones never come up cheap. Must be bad timing, anyway, just to reiterate (even though I think they're mostly coming from Gumtree) I'm not selling the ute separately. If someone wants both or just the truck that's fine but not just the ute
Old 07-09-2018, 06:14 AM   #6
Jack91
Donating Member

$5500 firm for the f350