Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 03-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
JClarke
Deaf Driver

Default Engine stalled today

I had a close call at lunch time today My car stalled when I was driving out of the basement carpark, and that was my WTF emergency moment, I slammed (thank god for the ABS braking system, which came to the rescue) the brakes when it unexpectedly stalled (due to the wrong gear, I think) and I got stuck for a minute or two, and I revved the gas, and dropped the clutch quickily, and got out of trouble. *whew* I voewed not to go to the basement carpark for a little while.

Have anyone had a similar experiene like this?

Old 03-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
Fi.ES.TA

Ive got to ask why was it an emergency moment you only stalled the car lol.
Fi.ES.TA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
JClarke
Deaf Driver

Becuase the car stalled on a steep tunnel and the cars behind was building. At the least, in the end, realised that it was in the wrong gear ;S
Old 04-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
Fi.ES.TA

Argh ok get ya im thinking it was just a quite basement carpark lol.
Fi.ES.TA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post