Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 02:30 PM   #31
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiddy
Ahaha another reason why I really have no respect for the police and the laws. How are these boys in blue supposed to 'police' these laws if they cant even follow them??
Let alone know which law they are enforcing half the time. How stupid, how wrong. Absolutely pathetic.
That article even said that more than half were let off with warnings.. Damn I'd love to be let off with a warning for being 30+ over the speed limit. Instead I get 6 months suspension. PFFT.
Police officers are no better or worse than the rest of us... even though the majority think they are.
Ahh this frustrates me soo much, i'll stop here before I say something that will upset some of you 'to the dot' forumers.
What? You want the laws changed so you can be let off as well?

Dont bother answering, another lame thread where the usual rednecks show their lack of reasoning, if only verification of the correct number of chromosomes was a part of signing up to these forums.
Closed Thread