Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Autotech Engineering

Autotech Engineering Autotech Engineering has been a leader for over a decade in providing vehicle owners with a one-stop shop for service, repairs, tuning and scheduled maintenance. Website Link

Old 07-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #61
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruBlu351
Here's a little spool action. Bummer I missed some of the runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzibU3Wv-g
Thanks Adrian, nicely put together... :eclipsee_

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang ET:11.22
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #62
HEMI POWER
N/A BOSS 390+

Looked like fun, well done Mark.
Old 15-06-2009, 12:38 AM   #63
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. 

Some good pictures taken by Johnny @ racers edge forums.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hi ResREF_4549.JPG (83.8 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg hiresREF_4553.JPG (76.7 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg hiresREF_4554.JPG (80.5 KB, 176 views)

Old 16-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #64
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Good one spooly, one very quick car, a credit to all involved, good to see that apart from breaking records, you are also having fun.

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #65
F6T
Has V8 envy

Geez Mark, you were serious about weight reduction.....you even took the bonnet bulge decals off!!!!

GTX35/82r + 82lb injectors
Nizpro 4" exhaust
Plazmaman 1000hp IC/piping/BOV/plenum
Process West surge tank
Crow springs
TEIN super streets
6/4 brembos

TUNED BY BLUEPOWER RACING
F6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #66
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Good one spooly, one very quick car, a credit to all involved, good to see that apart from breaking records, you are also having fun.

Chris
Thanks, yourself and Theo's help is appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6T
Geez Mark, you were serious about weight reduction.....you even took the bonnet bulge decals off!!!!
Yes took them off few months back, and I have 2 sets for sale if you know anyone who wants them..(cheap)

Old 07-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #67
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Default Re: 10.47@135mph new F6/ZF record

As some of you know I sold the car to my brother in 2010 he never raced it, in 3 years he done approx 20,000klm, last month we sold it to work mate of mine.
its off to Autotech in a few weeks for a new fuel system, ID 1000's injectors, GTX turbo.
Good chance we will see it back at the track..

3 users like this post:
Old 07-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #68
T4ME
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So 3.3 tenths and 4mph from weight reduction if I read correctly...if so I am going to try it out next meeting
Built BTR 4k TCE stall
FG inlet and exhaust manifolds
T4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #69
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4ME View Post
So 3.3 tenths and 4mph from weight reduction if I read correctly...if so I am going to try it out next meeting
Correct, weight will stop a train.

This user likes this post:
Old 08-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #70
Road Games
On the M1 Carpark...

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

WOW couldn't agree more ^^^ yet the regulars ridiculed me for stripping out weight to run N/A ...

Awesome pic's Mark
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:49 AM   #71
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Its a race track run your car how you want, this car done many passes at various stages of mods, at the time I wanted to do something different without spending money on new turbo or other hardware, we always used the standard factory turbo.
Car has a long history here and threads on this car started in 2005, et:10.80@131mph Calder Park was run in street trim, factory engine, trans, all manifolds and dump.

Old 09-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #72
CSV_LS1
I used to have a nice car

New owners keen. Should be a good package.
CSV_LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #73
SpoolMan
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSV_LS1 View Post
New owners keen. Should be a good package.
Good news for you, he will need a test pilot to compare himself against a time he runs and you have met the new owner.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #74
CSV_LS1
I used to have a nice car

That'll be fun.
CSV_LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2013, 01:51 AM   #75
AU1XLS