Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Perth Falcons

Old 04-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
Kye
Starter Motor

Default membership

Hi all im new to the forum and was just wondering if any one can help with a couple of questions about membership to the club.
How much is it to join up and what are the minimum car requirements,like mods ect as my car is just basic wheels tint and so on.
Any help with these questions would be great Cheers.

Kye is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
motieman
Starter Motor

Post Re: membership

pm Biggav mate he'll help ya out im new too he seems to be running the show check out WAW thread mate theres some details as to up comeing events i think your best bet will be the all ford day at bassendean oval to catch up with all the ins and outs mate. my car is still standard so far as i only just bought it a few weeks ago so i dont think there mod requirments just a good appreciation for the great ford you drive

Last edited by motieman; 05-10-2011 at 01:11 AM.
motieman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:10 AM   #3
Kye
Starter Motor

Default Re: membership

Sweet azz mate thanks for the info.
Sounds like your in for a big one tomoz mate hope u get the numbers you want.
Old 05-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #4
motieman
Starter Motor

Smile Re: membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kye
Sweet azz mate thanks for the info.
Sounds like your in for a big one tomoz mate hope u get the numbers you want.
yeah mate im still at work on nightshift atm in me loader on site. so yeah i still gotta fly home in the morning have a kip then race not to mention sunday at rac drive centre. which is booked but looks like its gonna be wet which will be interesting to say the least. also driving to gingin on sat so poor cars got some work cut out for it yet
motieman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:53 AM   #5
Kye
Starter Motor

Tryed to pm Biggav but couldnt havent made enogth posts yet,if anyone else could help out would be awesome cheers.
Old 30-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #6
Biggav
On the search for cubes..

hi kye sorry only just came accross this thread/post thanks for your enquiery into Membership in Perth Falcons our membership cost is $30 dollars and that runs from 01 July to 30 June each financial year, thats cheap!

our membership offers many benefits and discounts with our club sponsors and suppliers, members only events/cruises, first dibs at shows the club attends(motorvation, all ford day, classic car show just to name a few) voting rights in club matters.

we accept stock cars and mild to wild cars all you need is a passion for the flagship of the ford Australia brand.

please visit our website/forums @ www.perthfalcons.com.au for more info on any questions you might have.

regards

Gavin

Current Projects
ED SOHC 3v 5.4 Cammed 5.4 3V Garage Ornament Project
Project Brimstone XE Wagon Phase 6 powered by Coyote

Long Gone Projects
EA Falcon SOHC 4.0 237rwhp
BA 3V 'The Taxi' DJR320 Kit, G6ET Wheels, Lunati Voodoo Cams 320rwhp
Biggav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #7
Kye
Starter Motor

cheers mate was at all ford day today and go to see some very nice rides,will have to get to one of the perth falcons meets and pay the membership to join up the charity cruize sounds sweet depending on work.
Will try to get to one of the other meets first to get to know some of the guys and take care of details thanks again for the replys.