Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 10-09-2006, 09:48 PM   #61
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Saw an ST170 in Sydney with the plates AST170 - the car was looking good!

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2006, 12:01 PM   #62
FlaminFiesta

lol hey braxas, actually saw photns car out in silverwater!

it stood out lol!!

and i saw some dodgy old NAS73Y car in balmain, was out of place ... lol

funny simon :p
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #63
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Nice Canary Yellow Porsche GT3 on the City-West Link and just after a AMG SL55 yesterday. Today a rare (I haven't seen too many) Mid 90's Ford Mondeo Stationwagon.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2006, 05:11 PM   #64
simonr
Focus Rookie

A nice ink blue focus.. with talon body kit and gold spoked rims today at bondi jnction westfield

I left him a note, so hopefully he jumps on the forums
Old 16-09-2006, 11:02 AM   #65
HLC
Audi S3

i saw a blue festy on high street in penrith the other night. might have been a week or 2 ago hahaha with white stripes goin over the top. looked pretty good.

and ive seen a Focus ST170 around the erskine park area a couple of times recently.

yep, so the owners of these cars post here, gday.
Old 16-09-2006, 12:47 PM   #66
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Speaking of Mondeo wagons, came across one the other day too. Dark metallic green, had seen better days though unfortunately.

I miss my old Mondeo, was a great car!

Timmeh
Old 16-09-2006, 04:46 PM   #67
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

On the Mondeo topic... there's a navy blue ST24 that parks at the workplace next to us. Nice car, originally with WA plates, now NSW rego but I don't think they'd be interested in cruising :(

Dan
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2006, 06:16 PM   #68
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Dan,

That's (ST24) even rarer. Oh, tell him about the Club and you never know.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 18-09-2006, 05:31 PM   #69
simonr
Focus Rookie

yuuuum sorta dark maroony coloured rolls royce phantom number plate MJI.. guy driving was smoking a cigar...

in double bay today bout 3:30pm
Old 19-09-2006, 11:22 PM   #70
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Hey Eddie,

ST24's are very rare, but nice cars as well I think. Their standard 4 spoke wheels are a little odd though, but thats the way they came. Because we work in different places, I don't see her (the owner) much at all, but I kinda get the feeling that she's not the cruising type of person. Though you never know til you try.

Dan
Old 20-09-2006, 11:26 PM   #71
simonr
Focus Rookie

yummm 612 scagletti.. new south head road, rose bay

Old 22-09-2006, 12:29 PM   #72
simonr
Focus Rookie

I was chasing a Silver WQ fiesta around Sydney Uni last night.. anyone from here ??
Old 22-09-2006, 05:38 PM   #73
Uni

those 612s are stunning.. i like! your phone takes some bloody awesome pics too.. very impressed

Uni/.
Uni is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 08:30 PM   #74
photn
AFF Post NAZI

saw and chased + freaked the crap pout of a Marone ebach couger with dual exhaust. damn that thing was cool. but there where old ppl driving it lol

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2006, 08:40 PM   #75
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
saw and chased + freaked the crap pout of a Marone ebach couger with dual exhaust. damn that thing was cool. but there where old ppl driving it lol
Great, good to see you making a good impression! :

:

Tim
Old 22-09-2006, 09:35 PM   #76
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Great, good to see you making a good impression! :

:

Tim
i didnt really chase tim lol. i was on my way home and they where going the same way along narrellan road then onto werombi road. i think they live in orangville. not sure. all i did was sit behind them. thats all. they turned off and i kept going lol.

Old 23-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #77
whippet_zetec
Supes

has anyone noticed the newly installed "anti bad word" software is playing havoc with posts...for example Simon's photos cant be seen anymore :P
Old 23-09-2006, 09:55 PM   #78
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet_zetec
has anyone noticed the newly installed "anti bad word" software is playing havoc with posts...for example Simon's photos cant be seen anymore :P
I can see them :S
Old 28-09-2006, 11:48 AM   #79
majapi69
Captain, My Captain

Saw a nice Green Cougar heading eastbound on the M4 coming up on the Homebush Bay Drive ramp Wednesday morning as I was heading into work. Rego was AIL???. Couldn't quite make out the numbers.

Tried to come up along side it and cruise with it in my Silver Cougar but traffic was conducive and it turned off towards Homebush.

Looked pretty standard on the outside but well cared for.

Got a big country drive kicking off tomorrow. Up to Coffs via Muswellbrook, Tamworth and Armidale over a few days, then back down the highway on Friday showing the city girlfriend a little bit of the country.

Should be good.

Majapi
No matter where you go, there you are.
majapi69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2006, 12:32 PM   #80
simonr
Focus Rookie

Saw a black cougar on the side of the road wit a flat tyre on oxford st near centenial park yesterday
Old 28-09-2006, 04:50 PM   #81
photn
AFF Post NAZI

there is a place in Fairfield Heights that has a Silver Couger on the lawn and you can tell its not being taken care after cause it hasnt moved since i have been going out with my gf. thats 1.4 years. the grass around it has grown and is dead under it. i cry when i drive past.
thats just animal cruelty

Old 28-09-2006, 06:35 PM   #82
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

What's with all the Cougar sightings?! Ahh! Yeah Photn, someone should report them to the RSPCA, that's a rare species going to waste on their lawn! :

I see a green one most mornings parked in Arndell Park (near Blacktown). What I notice is how many 'old' people drive them, but I shouldn't discriminate.

I also notice that many other Cougar driver's on the road don't like acknowledging others. :( Maybe I'm too enthusiastic???

Dan
Old 29-09-2006, 03:09 PM   #83
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Dan,

I've spotted yet another Cougar in my area. This one was Silver and in reasonable condition.

Also, spotted/followed/stalked the PIRTEK Ford Focus Rallycar in the Yarra Valley last weekend. ZETEC, FocusOnThis and me were in ZETEC's Zetec and directly behind it. Got a 3 min video on my phone of the Focus.

Old 29-09-2006, 03:16 PM   #84
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Spotted a silver cougar on underwood road homebush. I think it was the eibach edition one with duel exhausts. Unfortunatley the drivers door was smashed up a bit but still looked hot.

Hey eddie, i think ur adventure stalking the Pirtek Focus is on youtube.com, watched it couple days ago, dam it sounds hot.
Old 29-09-2006, 03:29 PM   #85
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Yes, it is Damo. But I've been unable to view it as my p.c. is ancient and you've got to hear it to believe it!

Old 01-10-2006, 03:30 AM   #86
simonr
Focus Rookie

saw a red fiesta tonight in the city.. it had chromes and a canon exhaust..
Old 01-10-2006, 06:06 PM   #87
simonr
Focus Rookie

Spotted a ST 170 this arvo goin westbound over the anzac bridge..
Old 07-10-2006, 08:56 PM   #88
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Spotted EURO4D today just outside Circular Quay. Traveled 2500km to be here and you still cant get away from AFF memebrs.

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-10-2006, 05:31 PM   #89
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Going inbound from the Monash and just passed Jacksons Road when I spotted a Aquarius Blue Fiesta with colour coded door handles and side stripes, factory bodykit and what I believe was a sunroof. (It might've been the antenna, but the my first reaction was sunroof!)
Old 16-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #90
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Black XR5 Turbo at Lapstone on the Great Western Highway.