Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Old 22-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default Next cruise - when and where??

OK fellaz, summer is fast approaching and we haven't been on a cruise for some time now, I'd like to get some ideas you might have for cruises, either challenging or fairly tame, driver only or a passenger/family route.

I have some ideas that I've discussed with Dave, but it really is more of a challenging type of route and probably a two or three day type of thing with hotel/motel breaks and dinners so possibly a passenger that doesn't mind the odd hairpin turn and long twisty roads. This might also be open to non F6/general AFF members as it can also be broken up into 3 stages that way giving people the option of all or part of the course. It will most likely take in seaside towns as well as mountain roads so a good mix of sights to keep people interested and also make for some pretty good scenery for pics/videos. This would be over a long weekend, possibly Australia Day, firstly it's far enough away to plan for and secondly it's during the best time of the year for a cruise like this.

But I'm asking to see if any of you have any ideas that you may have kept to yourselves not sure if anyone would be interested, let's get them out their, the ideas and the cars. Like I said it's been a while since we got together for some fun in the sun so let's not leave it too much longer.

Thanks for reading and get suggesting folks, I'd really like to start seeing some more participation in this regard as I know many of you have some good ideas but just don't seem to put them up.

Your illustrious leader
Stefano

XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

I could be in soon enough and have another F6 in by summer... Sounds good though.
FORCED F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #3
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Good stuff Oz, you couldn't help yourself ha?? LOL they're like a drug man, and nothing else can fill the aching pain haha.
Well get some ideas happening bud.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post