Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 09-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #1
Quadcams
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default A big thankyou to Chris & Craig@ACE

Guys where do I start from when I first met both of you guys to the friendship we have now is a privilege to know you both.

Firstly Craig,
Mate you have been awsome help to me, unconditional is a undertsatement, dead set legend.
From storing my car for 8 months in your workshop and not putting a mark on it inside or out to dropping the new motor/exaust in, the work can't be falted, to helping out changing tyres, pulling the exaust off, tailgate etc then putting it all back on again when it was raced, mate you will have unlimited supply of Krispy Creams when ever I come down or you come up lol and last but not least your friendship will be returned ten fold, cannot speak more highly of you mate.

Chris,
Cheers for the home delivery mate cant say how much I appreciated you doing that for me considering the circumstances, your a champion.
Being patient waiting for my car wasnt a issue know I was always in good hands with you dude. The amount of time you have put into this motor really shines when you drive it, oh man does it what.
The help and advice you have given me along the way has always been in my interests warning me of the possible downsides of the way I wanted to go but the results are way better than I expected (and I aint raced it yet), awsome for a daily driver but put the boot into it, one word "monster" actually two "friggin monster" and that idle (already had two people in the traffic complementing it today).
You and Craig are two of the most friendliest and helpfull guys I have ever met, go way past the call of duty to keep you happy.

Both of you guys need to stand tall as being a Ford owner we are so lucky to have you two guys on the blueoval side.

Both of you's friends for life, legends in the making!!

Now lets go and kick some ls1's asses!!!!

Quadcams is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
dute
SLYME UTE

Well said Wade............
Old 09-02-2007, 09:04 PM   #3
XKALBR
Order of the Temple

Yes, Amen to that.
XKALBR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #4
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

After seeing & Hearing you beast at Calder a few weeks ago i can see why you are so happy mate, Chris and Craig were both as helpfull as they could be to me all night not that they had to, because they wanted to.

Good to hear you are happy with your beast, and have fun hunting those LS1/2/98 Engines, as we all know thats the real target.
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #5
Craig
RIP Craig - 13/11/08
Donating Member1

Geez Wade that almost bought a tear to my eye.....LOL......

No worries mate glad to be of assistance, as you know there's no B.S. around here we just get it done. How tough does that thing sound aye.........

I should of called into Ford HQ and showed my mate Tommy G how tough you can make these things.

Cheers mate now go and enjoy it or have you grown to like the WB ute???? :
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2007, 11:45 PM   #6
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@ACE
Cheers mate now go and enjoy it or have you grown to like the WB ute???? :
Driving a WB... You poor bastard :
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:59 AM   #7
gtfpv
GT

Mate somebody pm me when this thuing comes to WSID. so i dont miss it. nothing better than a ford with a holden sliding backwards behind it.
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #8
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Hear hear, well spoken!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 06:06 PM   #9
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Absolutely true in every word. A lot can be learned from way Chris and Craig conduct business. And follow up, is equally important. You have one awesome machine there Wade, and I'm sure it was worth the wait.
Jeeepers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #10
MYV8
Gota be happy with a Hump
Donating Member1

Well said Wade.
Thanks for the ride in the beast yesterday, the wait for the engine was worth it mate, its an animal with serious traction issues.
Can't wait to see it at WSID with the caltracs, it will really haul ****.<sp> back side.
Well done Chris and Craig.

BluePower Racing Developments ............... Best in the Business
MYV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2007, 10:23 PM   #11
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Well Said , From the Experiance ive had , Chris is a Very Generous person , who gives anything to help ,

Thumbs Up!

AU2PWR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post