Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 17-02-2006, 02:38 PM   #1
chevaps
Zetec Screamer....

Default Drive in new model Fez

Today my Foci went in for its 30000km service and i was promised a loan car by the dealer principal while it was being worked on. Instead of gettin the crappy 10yr old Lasers they normally give out for loan cars, i got a demo fez with only 81km on the clock. Im surprised how zippy they really are for such a small car.

Being only new i couldnt really stretch its legs but im quite happy with the ride. The gearbox even feels so much nicer than in my Foci.

Tom

Old 17-02-2006, 02:47 PM   #2
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Pity the Zetec isnt out yet.

To be honest i prefer the Pre face lift model but whatever !

The gearbox is quite a nice piece of kit in the fiesta with 18 thousand kms on the clock it feels very tight and precise, and yes the engine is very torquey !!

When i was on the hunt for a new car my dad forced me to test drive a hyundai accent... god... gear box was like a stick in a tub of jelly, and the engine had nothing on the fiesta.

I went straight from hyundai BACK to ford and placed an order for a colorado red lx fiesta.
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post