Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Old 15-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #61
IQUIK6

Default Re: F6 Owners Club @ AFD 2014

Hey guys...been busy with the cars today...all geared and ready for the trip down to geelong...good work steve on posting that diagram of where maccas is so people dont get confused... we will be having a premeet up with a few cars at the McDonalds on corner of Sussex st and Bell st in pascoevale @ 5:30sharp. and will be making our way down to the official meet up point which is the one on the diagram its on the M80 Western Ring Road Inbound McDonalds (ARDEER) @ 6am Looking to depart at 6:15am. Anyone running late is advised to post on this thread to let us know so we can wait up if your not so far away. C U IN THE MORNING FELLAS!!!
Old 15-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #62
IQUIK6

[QUOTE=FPV_Steve;5022644]This is the one.

Hey guys...been busy with the cars today...all geared and ready for the trip down to geelong...good work steve on posting that diagram of where maccas is so people dont get confused... we will be having a premeet up with a few cars at the McDonalds on corner of Sussex st and Bell st in pascoevale @ 5:30sharp. and will be making our way down to the official meet up point which is the one on the diagram its on the M80 Western Ring Road Inbound McDonalds (ARDEER) @ 6am Looking to depart at 6:15am. Anyone running late is advised to post on this thread to let us know so we can wait up if your not so far away. C U IN THE MORNING FELLAS!!!
Old 15-02-2014, 09:52 PM   #63
BOSSF-6
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV_Steve View Post
lol yeauh, 6am!! Going to kill me haha

But a few others will be getting to the maccas then as well, so decent little cruise from maccas to geelong!
Steve did you want to catch up in the morning so we cruze off to the meeting point il be leaving at 5.30 in the morning?
BOSSF-6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2014, 11:47 PM   #64
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

See u fellas in the morning
Old 16-02-2014, 12:30 AM   #65
FPV_Steve
Livin Life in the F6 Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSF-6 View Post
Steve did you want to catch up in the morning so we cruze off to the meeting point il be leaving at 5.30 in the morning?
Yeah mate, happy to cruise down together. Meet @ shell petrol station @ 530? I'll check this in the morning to see if you say yes or if you want to suggest another meet location, let me know and I'll be there.

FPV_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2014, 01:41 AM   #66
BOSSF-6
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV_Steve View Post
Yeah mate, happy to cruise down together. Meet @ shell petrol station @ 530? I'll check this in the morning to see if you say yes or if you want to suggest another meet location, let me know and I'll be there.
Hmm maybe craigiburn mcaz better itl take me 5-10 mins to get there then will shoot of from mickelham rd..see you there bud
Ahmet...
BOSSF-6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2014, 05:02 AM   #67
747jet
2 4 turning 2 4 burning

Guys I'm out. I spent 3 days cleaning to drive in the rain I don't think so
Old 16-02-2014, 05:18 AM   #68
IQUIK6

Just giv it a quik detail wen u get there dave to early to pull out mate
Old 16-02-2014, 05:20 AM   #69
IQUIK6

Itll b clear after 8 am so we have an hour to do a.once over once we get there
Old 16-02-2014, 10:28 PM   #70
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Hey all, just wanted to thank everyone that attended the event either as an owner or a passenger/guest, it was a great turn out 12 cars from 13 booked and Julian only pulled out last minute coz his car had some trans issue. Hope you get it sorted quick and cheap Julz fingers crossed.
Again thanks you all and I hope you all had a good time and some good laughs, I'm as red as a Maso pepper right now can't believe the damage that small amount of sun did LOL.

Cheers
Stef
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-02-2014, 06:40 PM   #71
jamaine3240
Exit Velocity

My face is still peeling from the "small amount of sun" haha
Old 27-02-2014, 12:52 PM   #72
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ye I didn't realize just how much sun we had, I was pretty burnt as well.
Hey Jamaine throw up some of the pics in here if you like bud, let the people that didn't attend see what they missed out on LOL.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post