Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Discussions

Old 11-10-2005, 08:48 PM   #1
Turb06
Starter Motor

Lightbulb Tickford open day.. thoughts

I was just wondering what people think of trying to bring back the Melbourne trip as an anual trip for those clubbies wanting to attend. I know theres some clouds surrounding this topic due to the name change business that went on however this isnt a post to bring up all that again, this is only about the trip itself. For those people who have been on this trip , i think everyone would agree this is a fantastic trip. Now personally ive been on the trip twice and just the idea of meeting the other clubies from various states is an experience in itself. But like i said i know some issues led to this trip being canned. However that was then and this is now. I think that if we could work something out and try and revive it great and if not well then atleast we cant say we didnt try. After seeing the commitment and fast action of our reformed commitee i think we could give this a go. Please share your thoughts on this if you have anything to add. Cheers

Turb06 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 09:38 PM   #2
xr6per

I'm with you there son, those were great trips and hopefully we get to do it again and meet up with our friends from the other states. I am sure our committee will work on it.

Per
xr6per is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:01 PM   #3
DeepPockets GTP
Starter Motor

The club has organized a trip to Phillip Island V8's. Driving down Tues 22nd Nov. This has been onging in events for some time. Members interested please send thru interest to xr_events@yahoo.com.au - Header Phillip Island. Included in trip is a call in at FVP Headquarters Melb. 5 days Accommodation at Phillip Island. I think this is a great time to form the ongoing relationship with FPV for future FPV open days. So get behind the Club and lets go!! :eclipsee_