Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 31-12-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Wondering

large family Christmas get together and last night some were watching Blue Lagoon.................got me thinking if ever in that situation would you ever get tired of your damsel running around stark naked all day all night?

opinions please do not mention/ compare Brook Shields
Old 31-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #2
Rambunctious

Default Re: Wondering

Ha Ha Ha Ha My damsel is well past 60, wadda you think ?
Rambunctious is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-12-2017, 08:46 PM   #3
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Wondering

You sure we dont have the same one?

on another forum where I posted the same Q
one answer was depends on age?

my response..Surely you would only rescue young nulible damsels.... older ones could be used as fish bait.

Guys wife goes missing and he duly reports it to police
A few days later knock at door and there are 2 police officers.....(you know where this is going...
"sir we have good news and bad news, the good news is we found your wife at the jetty, the bad news is she has been in the water a few days and not looking good, the fish have taken their share of her, the other good news is we threw her back in where crayfish are known to be and will share the catch with you.