Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 26-09-2016, 12:34 PM   #1
enigmah33
Starter Motor

Default 2011 Ford Mondeo Titanium EcoBoost MC 2.0 turbo

Hello,

I am about to take possession of a 2011 Mondeo and wondering if anyone has done any cold air inductions, sports exhausts mods? Trying to find anything at this stage and haven't had much luck!

I am located in Perth so anything local would be handy but considering I got all my mods for my previous XR5 focus from the UK I am looking everywhere!

cheers

Darren
enigmah33 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2016, 02:13 PM   #2
Lawry
Starter Motor

Default Re: 2011 Ford Mondeo Titanium EcoBoost MC 2.0 turbo

Following!
Lawry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2016, 04:23 PM   #3
ope126
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmah33 View Post
Hello,

I am about to take possession of a 2011 Mondeo and wondering if anyone has done any cold air inductions, sports exhausts mods? Trying to find anything at this stage and haven't had much luck!

I am located in Perth so anything local would be handy but considering I got all my mods for my previous XR5 focus from the UK I am looking everywhere!

cheers

Darren
I hear that Bluefin / Superchips can give you an instant power increase.
PM sent...
Old 30-09-2016, 04:50 PM   #4
Lawry
Starter Motor

I emailed superchips here in AUS about bluefin, I will be getting on in the coming months. This was the reps reply:

"We do alot of Mondeo Ecoboosts as they respond so well to being Superchipped. You will get alot better throttle response, low down and mid range torque and the car will pull all the way to the red line. Many owners report anything up to 10% saving on fuel as well, due to the fact there is less gear changing. And the annoying lag that they have at low revs also disappears. With the 2.0L Ecoboost the gains are as follows;
Ford Mondeo 2.0 EcoBoost (203PS)
3/2010 onwards
Engine type : Turbocharged Petrol
Engine size : 1999 cm3
Cylinders : 4
Original bhp : 200 (149kW)
Original nm : 300
BHP increase : 40 (31kW)
NM gain : 67
Speed Limit Removal : Not Available"
Lawry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2016, 08:34 PM   #5
NZ XR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Welcome to the petrol turbo world. 180 kW shouldn't be a problem as that's what the Falcon Ecoboost has. But I expect that 200 plus should be easily achievable.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk