Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 04-02-2023, 12:41 PM   #1201
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Wow at that price difference, I thought Motorcraft was a ford part supplier, and as good quality?
I dont doubt the quality of either, but they are made by two different suppliers, I gather the Motorcraft one will replace the OE one once the OE ones run out.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2023, 09:48 PM   #1202
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

For KRISL

FG Tissue Console.jpg
Old 06-02-2023, 05:02 PM   #1203
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For Genebaby..

BA BF Under Tray.jpg
This user likes this post:
Old 12-02-2023, 07:04 PM   #1204
cgglasson
Starter Motor

Hi GT,

I'm really struggling to find the white clips for the top boot liner.
These are the three clips that hold the carpet up underneath the parcel shelf.
Would you know the part number and/or a price for a set of three?

Picture is of the broken on one side.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230212_165220.jpg (113.6 KB, 14 views)
cgglasson is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2023, 07:11 PM   #1205
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgglasson View Post
Hi GT,

I'm really struggling to find the white clips for the top boot liner.
These are the three clips that hold the carpet up underneath the parcel shelf.
Would you know the part number and/or a price for a set of three?

Picture is of the broken on one side.

Thanks
What type of car we talking about here.. that would be a great help and place to start?

I believe the part number is BAF466C68A, but they are obsolete now.

Last edited by GTLEGEND; 12-02-2023 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:12 PM   #1206
milesinfront.com

Are genuine exhaust systems still available for 2013 RWD Barra Territory?
milesinfront.com is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2023, 07:20 PM   #1207
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesinfront.com View Post
Are genuine exhaust systems still available for 2013 RWD Barra Territory?
Yes all parts of the exhaust from Cat back are still available..
Old 12-02-2023, 07:36 PM   #1208
milesinfront.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Yes all parts of the exhaust from Cat back are still available..
Thank you.
milesinfront.com is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2023, 08:52 PM   #1209
cgglasson
Starter Motor

Quote:
What type of car we talking about here.. that would be a great help and place to start?

I believe the part number is BAF466C68A, but they are obsolete now.
Haha yes that would help. Sorry about that.
It's for a 2011 FG Falcon G6.
Old 13-02-2023, 11:01 PM   #1210
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgglasson View Post
Haha yes that would help. Sorry about that.
It's for a 2011 FG Falcon G6.
That is the right part number, so no good unfortunately.
Old 13-02-2023, 11:13 PM   #1211
cgglasson
Starter Motor

Quote:
That is the right part number, so no good unfortunately.
Bugga, thanks heaps for your help though. Appreciate it
Old 14-02-2023, 02:06 AM   #1212
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey GT, ford still got the interior courtesy lights for sale where the grab handles are, and for the luxury fairmont/g6es under the mirror visor that’s carried from the au-fgx? Chasing the standard sandstone colour or whatever it is grey x3. Cheers
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-02-2023, 09:15 AM   #1213
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
Hey GT, ford still got the interior courtesy lights for sale where the grab handles are, and for the luxury fairmont/g6es under the mirror visor that’s carried from the au-fgx? Chasing the standard sandstone colour or whatever it is grey x3. Cheers
What model exactly as although most had them, they differ through the models?
Old 15-02-2023, 03:16 AM   #1214
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
What model exactly as although most had them, they differ through the models?
I put my bf2 xr6 ones into my brothers au ghia and it worked, chasing one’s for an au, figure too there in my dads fgx they’d would work also.
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2023, 09:11 AM   #1215
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
I put my bf2 xr6 ones into my brothers au ghia and it worked, chasing one’s for an au, figure too there in my dads fgx they’d would work also.
The AU ones are obsolete, the BA/F ones there is only one available (well if its actually there), FG/FG2 still available at $32 each, FGX Light Cashmere ones still available $30 each, shadow grey $35.

Can help source if need be..
Old 15-02-2023, 10:33 PM   #1216
FPV 460

hi GT im after all the idlers and tensioner idlers for a 2011 (my10) fg gt miami. Are they still available? cheers mate.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2023, 11:24 PM   #1217
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
hi GT im after all the idlers and tensioner idlers for a 2011 (my10) fg gt miami. Are they still available? cheers mate.
Hey mate, is it just the idlers you want or the tensioner pulleys as well as there are two tensioners with pulleys and then 3 idler pulleys alone? See pic below, which of A, B, C, F & G do you want?

Miami Pulleys.jpg
Old 16-02-2023, 07:34 AM   #1218
gotitwhereitcounts
Starter Motor

Hi GT, wondering if SX 2K191 A is still available? It's a plastic component that clips the end of the booster rod to the brake pedal in a BF Falcon.
gotitwhereitcounts is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2023, 08:27 AM   #1219
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotitwhereitcounts View Post
Hi GT, wondering if SX 2K191 A is still available? It's a plastic component that clips the end of the booster rod to the brake pedal in a BF Falcon.
Hi mate,

Yes still available, $5.10 plus postage..

Can get for you if need be.
Old 16-02-2023, 04:46 PM   #1220
FPV 460

Hi GT

Im after

-2 tensioner with pulleys (6B209A & 6B209B)
-2 idlers (8678B & 8678C)

So thats B,C,F & G

Thanks for any help.
Old 16-02-2023, 08:21 PM   #1221
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT

Im after

-2 tensioner with pulleys (6B209A & 6B209B)
-2 idlers (8678B & 8678C)

So thats B,C,F & G

Thanks for any help.
So B is $124

C is $310

F is $24

G is $90

All still currently available, postage on top of course which pending on weight around $20.
Old 17-02-2023, 11:15 AM   #1222
FPV 460

Hi GT.

Am i able to get the part Ford part numbers for these?

cheers for any help
Old 17-02-2023, 06:55 PM   #1223
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GT.

Am i able to get the part Ford part numbers for these?

cheers for any help
Yeh no worries:

B: 811J8678AA

C: 811J6B209AB

F: BR3Z8678A

G: BR3Z6B209H
Old 18-02-2023, 09:36 AM   #1224
Rody68
Ford lover

Hi GT,
Are you able to tell me the difference between these two BA falcon brake booster part numbers.

3R232B195AC
3R232B195AB

Cheers
Rody68 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2023, 09:43 AM   #1225
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Hi GT,

Am I able to obtain the carpet mat retainer (the bit that attaches to the floor) for a BAII FPV Tornado. I believe these FPV mats are different to the usual mats in B Series. They are a sort of screw in type arrangement.

Not the biggest purchase, but it really sets off my OCD having one mat not fully secured.

Cheers.
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8

Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2023, 10:03 AM   #1226
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody68 View Post
Hi GT,
Are you able to tell me the difference between these two BA falcon brake booster part numbers.

3R232B195AC
3R232B195AB

Cheers
Hi mate,

Are you sure the last two letters are AC and BC not CA and BA as I can find the latter but not the two you posted.

BA level is for all BA from 7/2002-4/2003, CA is for 5/2003-9/2008 vehicles without IVD (Interactive Vehicle Dynamics or DSC as most know it as).

Hope this helps.
Old 18-02-2023, 10:23 AM   #1227
Rody68
Ford lover

Hi GT,

Definitely AC and BC. If I can workout how to add pics I will send them to you.

Thanks for the info mate.
Rody68 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2023, 10:26 AM   #1228
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchaggis View Post
Hi GT,

Am I able to obtain the carpet mat retainer (the bit that attaches to the floor) for a BAII FPV Tornado. I believe these FPV mats are different to the usual mats in B Series. They are a sort of screw in type arrangement.

Not the biggest purchase, but it really sets off my OCD having one mat not fully secured.

Cheers.
Hi mate,

Which part are you referring to, this is all I could find relating to mats..

BA Mats.jpg
Old 18-02-2023, 10:29 AM   #1229
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody68 View Post
Hi GT,

Definitely AC and BC. If I can workout how to add pics I will send them to you.

Thanks for the info mate.
These are the different boosters that were available for BA/BF, note the second and third lines are one in the same.

BA Brake Booster.jpg
Old 18-02-2023, 10:45 AM   #1230
mchaggis
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi mate,

Which part are you referring to, this is all I could find relating to mats..

Attachment 106226
Thanks for the quick response, I've taken a pic of the single lug left in the drivers side. I've tried different eBay and Jefferson Ford listings, but they all are subtly different.

Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230218_093811.jpg (46.6 KB, 16 views)
2012 FG-II GTP #288
2002 AU-III XR8

Previous rides
(1977 TE Cortina, 2001 AUII XR6, 2004 BAI XR8 Ute, 2005 BAII Typhoon, 2008 FG F6, 2015 FG-X XR6 Ute, 2006 SY Territory Turbo Ghia...it just used too much fuel)
mchaggis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post