Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 20-12-2005, 01:37 AM   #1
2hot4u
2hot4u

Default $5000 to blow!!!

hey guys

well i'm back and tomorrow is the big day... i get my 19" inch rims have the girl lowered with some good suspension on her, then wednesday she is getting her exhaust/extractors i shall keep u updated with future mods but for now i shall post pics this weekend of my baby before and after her new 'do'

cheers
lynette

2hot4u is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2005, 01:49 AM   #2
eb91xr6
V8 Ute V8 Boat

feel like doing my car next its got all that except the lowering part
125 Thumpster 2010
Swag
All set for the weekend
eb91xr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2005, 01:52 AM   #3
BELTA
belta kix lsss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hot4u
hey guys

well i'm back and tomorrow is the big day... i get my 19" inch rims have the girl lowered with some good suspension on her, then wednesday she is getting her exhaust/extractors i shall keep u updated with future mods but for now i shall post pics this weekend of my baby before and after her new 'do'

cheers
lynette
will be happy with that what rim did you get?
Old 20-12-2005, 02:02 AM   #4
2hot4u
2hot4u

Smile

to tell you the truth i can't think of the brand i shall post it up tomorrow and post pics friday hopefully but they look hot and the guys down at superior tyres at aspley said my car is going to look 'in' awesome were the exact words haha

lynette
2hot4u is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post