Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland

Old 14-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
XR82GO
AU XR8 UTE

Default Just moved

Hi guys...have just moved to Qld and would like to join you guys...I have a ute that I purchased off one of your old members a few years ago..it use to be owned by Sylox...little bit different now but still going hard

www.utez.com.au

Rum Runners Ute Club
XR82GO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
Lightning Strike GT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Just moved

That is a name from the past - remember that ute and the old owner quite well
Click on the link in my signature - go to join us dowload the form and send it into us
Look forward to having you on board
And an 2019 MD Mondeo Trend Wagon in Platinum White
Lightning Strike GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 21-11-2014, 12:32 AM   #3
FGX008

Smile Re: Just moved

Membership. Hey guys I'm about to procure my second XR ford car this time a new XR8. My first love that I miss was a 2005 Ford BA MARK II sedan which I should have never sold. It was known as the blue ***** ( it was coloured blue) and because I miss the ford power and style so much I have decided to trade my Audi S4 for the new XR 8 which I am advised will be delivered in mid December 2014.

I would appreciate any advice on how I can apply for membership in your club in Queensland.

Kinsey Regards, Brent
FGX008 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-12-2014, 11:16 PM   #4
XR6 & XR8 Club
Family Friendly Club

Default Re: Just moved

Hi Brent

Go to www.xrclub.com All the info you need is there.

Thanks
Gavin
XR6 & XR8 Club is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post