Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: What is your Marital Status?
Female - In Relationship 58 8.57%
Female - Single 30 4.43%
Male - In Relationship 300 44.31%
Male - Single 289 42.69%
Voters: 677. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 01:20 AM   #781
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
It's not deviating anywhere near as far as you may think, the thread is after all about people and relationships, be they real or in Kelz case imaginary, luv ya babe lol, and just about where people are in the scheme of things. It was started as something fun and I guess in a way it's been kept that way, this time by me, and ONLY ME : but next time by someone else, it's just fun.

In regard to the tram you're right it does look pretty good, and this gave me another idea, a travel group, not major travel but maybe weekends away at some of the places that they have on these shows. Something like a study group or investment group, just some people that like to go away and have fun but with a bunch of people not just as couples. As I said though it's an idea.

As for you wodahs, Perth and a prime mover give me some ideas, if we can't get you to the pool party I rekn we bring the pool party to you bud, hehe
SUBTLE WAY TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR A ROMP THERE XRQTR. hahahahahaha.....
Old 10-10-2006, 01:21 AM   #782
i_wear_short-sh
Champ

Red face

I'm a chick toooooo! YAY!!!
But i grew up wif boys so i luv boy things like
Cars
Sterios
Dirtbikes
Blind fold skateboarding!
And short shorts!!!!

lol

Girls rule!!!!
And girls who like cars and can hang out wif the boys and still dress like girls,
Well we are just champions!!! : SO UH!
Old 10-10-2006, 01:26 AM   #783
gtfpv
GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_wear_short-sh
Cars
Sterios
Dirtbikes
And short shorts!!!!

lol

Girls rule!!!!
And girls who like cars and can hang out wif the boys and still dress like girls,
PICS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:28 AM   #784
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
It's not deviating anywhere near as far as you may think, the thread is after all about people and relationships, be they real or in Kelz case imaginary, luv ya babe lol, and just about where people are in the scheme of things. It was started as something fun and I guess in a way it's been kept that way, this time by me, and ONLY ME : but next time by someone else, it's just fun.

In regard to the tram you're right it does look pretty good, and this gave me another idea, a travel group, not major travel but maybe weekends away at some of the places that they have on these shows. Something like a study group or investment group, just some people that like to go away and have fun but with a bunch of people not just as couples. As I said though it's an idea.

As for you wodahs, Perth and a prime mover give me some ideas, if we can't get you to the pool party I rekn we bring the pool party to you bud, hehe

well u got sucked into talking to an imaginary person... hahaha so ur bigger loser than me hahahahaha j/k

yeah its all a bit of fun and I deeply apologise for going so off topic... its real easy to go off topic.. something is mentioned in relation to the thread then something else is added then etc... and then it becomes off topic in the end... Im sorry if it offends anyone... it was all XRQTRs fault... hahahaha ing_sm
Old 10-10-2006, 11:11 AM   #785
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_wear_short-sh
Cars
Sterios
Dirtbikes
And short shorts!!!!

lol

Girls rule!!!!
Welcome on board the Luv Boat, we hope you enjoy your trip and have a pleasant stay with us, be sure to tell your friends

One question though, blindfolded skate boarding???? wtf????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
PICS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
and your tellin me Im tryin to get in hahahahaha _2: LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelz
well u got sucked into talking to an imaginary person... hahaha so ur bigger loser than me hahahahaha j/k
yeah its all a bit of fun and I deeply apologise for going so off topic... its real easy to go off topic.. something is mentioned in relation to the thread then something else is added then etc... and then it becomes off topic in the end... Im sorry if it offends anyone... it was all XRQTRs fault... hahahaha

LOL so you at least admit to being a loser my luv, so does that then make us more or less compatible haha :hihi:

My fault, never I say, it was the fault of the little people that live in my head, and thats the story that I'm sticking with : : :voldar02:
Old 10-10-2006, 01:34 PM   #786
gtfpv
GT

and your tellin me Im tryin to get in hahahahaha _2: LMFAO

BLAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! BLODDY HILARIOUS.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:06 PM   #787
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

yeah im a loser for talking to you hahahaha...... j/k
and hmm Im scared now with those little people in your head..... :
Old 10-10-2006, 06:01 PM   #788
XRQTR
TBA Customs

My head hurts :
Old 10-10-2006, 08:54 PM   #789
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

yeah its all a bit of fun and I deeply apologise for going so off topic... its real easy to go off topic.. something is mentioned in relation to the thread then something else is added then etc... and then it becomes off topic in the end... Im sorry if it offends anyone... it was all XRQTRs fault... hahahaha ing_sm

so sorry but i think im lost there was a topic here some where ?????
oh i just got it the topic was car washing i think :

and XRQTR me trucks not to clean to tow kelz pool round to every ones place to party but then some one might need to clean it befor i come home ( work might get suspicios ) :hihi:

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 11-10-2006, 12:03 AM   #790
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Hahaha, yes well i was thinking more along the lines of trucking all the cars up to Perth seeing as you guys dont have the restrictions :eclipsee_

She only blames me coz she knows everyone likes me better, the voices told me :
Old 11-10-2006, 10:24 AM   #791
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Hahaha, yes well i was thinking more along the lines of trucking all the cars up to Perth seeing as you guys dont have the restrictions :eclipsee_

hahaha everyone only likes u better than me cuz they dont know me yet.. hahaha.

nah everyone is welcome to party at my house... except XRQTR... hahaha j/k we need someone to wash all the cars so u have to come hahaha
Old 11-10-2006, 02:39 PM   #792
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:

nah everyone is welcome to party at my house... except XRQTR... hahaha j/k we need someone to wash all the cars so u have to come hahaha
gee thanks, luv you too
Old 11-10-2006, 06:13 PM   #793
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
gee thanks, luv you too

yeah I know u do!!!! hahahahaha
Old 11-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #794
gtfpv
GT

Quote:

sorry XRQTR . but i like KELZ better.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:19 PM   #795
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:

awww thanx... I feel special now hehehe

WOOHOO ONE POINT TO ME!!!! :
Old 11-10-2006, 06:23 PM   #796
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:

Hmm any of the other sydney boys keen for a road trip, please i need a lift......
Old 11-10-2006, 06:47 PM   #797
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

How about you 2 take it to PM :P

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
Old 11-10-2006, 07:00 PM   #798
red_hotxr6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6Gal
How about you 2 take it to PM :P
About time, i thought i was reading dolly, or girlfriend. :
Old 11-10-2006, 07:32 PM   #799
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
SOLD

I will expect full payment within 7 working days :

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6Gal
How about you 2 take it to PM
Which 2?? it's become a quadrangle :

Guys it's just some fun, no one is forcing you to read it :
Old 11-10-2006, 08:22 PM   #800
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

This is what i was referring to in the first place...

Quality of Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
While this site provides the Bar environment for general off topic chat we are disappointed to see that these people are not participating in other sections of the site and are using the bar as some sort of free chat environment, better suited to MSN or IRC.

The web is a magical source of entertainment, and we have no issue with some off topic discussions being raised and enjoyed by participating members but to limit your contribution to the bar is a habit that we don't wish to encourage.

There are endless discussions forums available to accommodate those with a desire to discuss karma polls, dating and what is the best sauce! A quick trawl through the search engines will find enthusiast groups on everything from a Toast (yes warmed bread!) discussion group to the life of the Angel fish.

The Management Team of Ford Forums has therefore 2 options available. Shut the BAR down or start moderating and closing threads started by those who otherwise contribute nothing to the overall Ford Forums community. We have (at this stage) opted for the 2nd option as we believe the BAR provides a needed social adjunct to the general forum experience.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:51 PM   #801
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
While this site provides the Bar environment for general off topic chat we are disappointed to see that these people are not participating in other sections of the site and are using the bar as some sort of free chat environment, better suited to MSN or IRC.
Ok so your saying that I only post in here and do not contribute to other threads???

Oh and before you start back pedalling that is exactly what you are saying, but the contributions that I make to the other threads and countless questions that people may have, not to mention the outdoor activities involving the club that I have taken part in or the members that I have in some way helped by means of towing that I have provided, I guess that doesn't really count. HMMM

People get a life, I don't mean to be rude but enough is enough, this thread was started for pretty much the sole purpose of finding out who is and who isn't single/involved.

Obviously, as a consequence of asking this of people you will get some banter that goes on between people in a light hearted way that neither hurts nor offends anyone nor is it intended to. If people however take it upon themselves to become the moral/nothing better to do police then that is something they need to take up at there next session.

If I or anyone of the others that have been having a laugh here were to do what we are doing in a thread that is in no way related to that of which we speak then by all means ask for it to stop, however seeing as how this threaf was started pretty much with the sole purpose of trying to;
a. get people chatting more socially rather than just about cars
b. give people a chance to interact where they may not otherwise due to not all of us having the same car or engine or wheels or etc...
and
c. possibly allow people to form relationships, which i am in no way saying that is happening here but a and b most definitely are.

I think it's great that we have a code of conduct and a set of rules that is their to keep things as they should be and I am sure that things in here are as they should be, or put that had been intended to be. If you feel that something is wrong then by all means bring it up and discuss it, don't just assume that you're the only one that can be right in any situation simply because you have been given the privilage of a moderators role. A moderator is there to ensure that things go smoothly not to instill fear and take out there bad day on others, I'm not saying that is what is going on but am sure that it has happened in the past and that is why I mention it.

There is nothing going on between myself and Kelz, not that I'm aware of and IO have been caught unaware previously hehe, or as far as i know between her and any of the others that i know of. That is why there would be no point at this stage to go to pm, snag ya later Kelz, if it offends you that people are able to have fun on here then please refrain from reading it. As Fiery said she feels like its a excerpt from Dolly, don't read it then, and yes i mean Dolly as well my dear, look at the stats if that is all you are really interested in and don't read the posts.

By you folks having a go, it could much easier be said that you are in fact the trouble makers/lurkers that have nothing constructive to say, I know for a fact that many posts are deleted because people have nothing constructive to say and the conversation of the thread allowed to continue without interuption from their.

If you're having a bad day or just feel the need to have a go then please don't, we are simply having a little fun and using the thread for the purpose which it was initially intended.

Thank you for reading
Stef

Damm can't find my flame suit :SaiyanSmi
Old 11-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #802
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
XRQTR sorry but i like Kelz better also , and i know shes special - the driver of the yellow bus told me so :yeees:

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:30 PM   #803
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Stef, where did you copy all that text from?? Surely you can't be that literate!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:36 PM   #804
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Who's Stef???

Where am I??? :

Have I been abducted again??? :lookedat:

NOOOOOOOO not the the probe, please not the probe, some KY would be nice tho :
Old 11-10-2006, 09:36 PM   #805
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic
This is what i was referring to in the first place...

Quality of Threads
Well if it really bother's you so much (Which it clearly does if you hunted that down) why don't you report it, you know there is a report this post button on every post.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:41 PM   #806
Kenster

wow seem like a lot of match making going on hmm im interesting see XRQTR pic and compare to Kelz one
Old 11-10-2006, 09:42 PM   #807
fiery
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
As Fiery said she feels like its a excerpt from Dolly, don't read it then, and yes i mean Dolly as well my dear, look at the stats if that is all you are really interested in and don't read the posts.
Would you like to actually quote the correct person now thanks :
I am sure I never said anything to do with Dolly (which I believe I stopped reading when I was about 14 - yes, many many years ago : )
I believe the correct person was this quote (could be wrong though)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_hotxr6
About time, i thought i was reading dolly, or girlfriend. :
Quote:
There is nothing going on between myself and Kelz
Damn.... here I was thinking that there was a nice little relationship building.. hence why I kept coming and checking..

**Sitting back awaiting the apology now :
Old 11-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #808
Perana
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Breathe... its the INTERNET!

Some people take this place way to damn seriously
Old 11-10-2006, 09:45 PM   #809
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenter
wow seem like a lot of match making going on hmm im interesting see XRQTR pic and compare to Kelz one
Well she looks to be extremly cute, is he game enough to post up a piccy.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:46 PM   #810
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery
Would you like to actually quote the correct person now thanks :
I am sure I never said anything to do with Dolly (which I believe I stopped reading when I was about 14 - yes, many many years ago : )
I believe the correct person was this quote (could be wrong though)

Damn.... here I was thinking that there was a nice little relationship building.. hence why I kept coming and checking..

**Sitting back awaiting the apology now :
Didn't know they printed dolly in black and white.............................: :
Closed Thread