Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: What is your Marital Status?
Female - In Relationship 58 8.57%
Female - Single 30 4.43%
Male - In Relationship 300 44.31%
Male - Single 289 42.69%
Voters: 677. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2006, 06:11 PM   #721
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Well then I will just have to stay their until it is clean.
Old 24-09-2006, 11:33 PM   #722
TEaaron
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Whoa, this thread has got alot of attention.
Old 25-09-2006, 10:43 AM   #723
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ye I think it's on cyclic defrost
Old 28-09-2006, 10:00 PM   #724
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
Well then I will just have to stay their until it is clean.

it will never be clean then hahahaha
Old 28-09-2006, 11:31 PM   #725
Tiga_EL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8chick
We'll have to see if i can still use the "daddy's little girl" routine. lol. might work even better if i ask to drive the xr6 instead of bringing the boyfriend home for the night.
14!!! Thats dedication for ya'll. Im 17 too bad ur in Perth lol
Old 29-09-2006, 12:51 AM   #726
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelz
it will never be clean then hahahaha
hmmm, this sounds like an invitation and i must say the pool could be a deciding factor

you realise of course that I would need the whole bed :voldar02: I dont share well, and then their are my dietary requirements, not too mention my absolute control of the TV remote
Old 30-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #727
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
hmmm, this sounds like an invitation and i must say the pool could be a deciding factor

you realise of course that I would need the whole bed :voldar02: I dont share well, and then their are my dietary requirements, not too mention my absolute control of the TV remote

I'll make sure the dog bed is ready for u... I'll buy u a tin of baked beans and I'll make sure there is a child lock on the remote hahaha :
Old 30-09-2006, 12:56 PM   #728
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

I just read all 30 Pages of this Thread and from the stats of 27 single females on the forums , none are in vic and none are are under 25 , thats because everything gets snapped up quick in Vic ,

This is going to go off topic....

Im 22 , going out on a weekend usually involves drinking , and trying to meet new people , but with the vibe that most females pass off in clubs like , Im too good for you , look at me look at me , you kinda get a sense that your not going to find a Girl in a club because they are mainly stuck up mФles,
So that leaves us a few options , A. Join a Book Club about the Lifestyles of professional fingernail manicuring , B. Go All arty farty and hope that a girl likes your sense of style with your 70's comb over and your CappaFrappe Mochachino , or C. Just forget it is ever going to happen and just crack onto a Patty and Slema Look alike !

Ahh There we go Frustration Vented , BTW im going out tonight to find me some womens !!

Cheers Daniel

Old 30-09-2006, 02:28 PM   #729
red_hotxr6
Banned

Now how does that song go, " looking for love in all the wrong places," It will happen when it happens.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:35 PM   #730
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR_AU
I just read all 30 Pages of this Thread and from the stats of 27 single females on the forums , none are in vic and none are are under 25 , thats because everything gets snapped up quick in Vic ,

This is going to go off topic....

Im 22 , going out on a weekend usually involves drinking , and trying to meet new people , but with the vibe that most females pass off in clubs like , Im too good for you , look at me look at me , you kinda get a sense that your not going to find a Girl in a club because they are mainly stuck up mФles,
So that leaves us a few options , A. Join a Book Club about the Lifestyles of professional fingernail manicuring , B. Go All arty farty and hope that a girl likes your sense of style with your 70's comb over and your CappaFrappe Mochachino , or C. Just forget it is ever going to happen and just crack onto a Patty and Slema Look alike !

Ahh There we go Frustration Vented , BTW im going out tonight to find me some womens !!

Cheers Daniel

Im gonna prove your stats wrong... I am FEMALE... I am UNDER 25.... and I am from VICTORIA!!! and I am SINGLE!!!

so make that 1 hahaha.... maybe the only one but ur stats are wrong hehehe j/k

Kelz
Old 30-09-2006, 03:54 PM   #731
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Im gonna prove your stats wrong... I am FEMALE... I am UNDER 25.... and I am from VICTORIA!!! and I am SINGLE!!!

so make that 1 hahaha.... maybe the only one but ur stats are wrong hehehe j/k

Kelz

Ditto...

Check that out, Kelz & Melz, 2 Victorian single chickies under 25....

Someone needs to get their facts straight..... :
Old 30-09-2006, 04:08 PM   #732
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melz
Ditto...

Gees Melz some body come and take him (sr au that is) away please . I carnt stand the sad look on his face much longer :

........Age and treachery will ALWAYS overcome youth and skill.......

CORTINA 250 2V POWER soon to be AUXR8 Windsor pwrd

.............WINDSOR WARLORD WHO CARRIES THE CLEVO MAFIA AND BROKEN BOSSES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
Quote of the weekend: "The quarter mile wasn't as long as I expected it to be".
Old 30-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #733
XRQTR
TBA Customs

The sad look is nothing to do with his lack of chik action, I would say that is more likely due to the fact he is in Cranbourne :jab:

I mean imagine having to see you all the time, :

Feel the love people, it's their, somewhere, I think :
Old 30-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #734
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
I'll make sure the dog bed is ready for u... I'll buy u a tin of baked beans and I'll make sure there is a child lock on the remote hahaha :
At least I'm guaranteed some affection, as for the baked beans at least I know I won't have to disguise any strange noises in the morning, love baked beans

Quote:
And you, you are a sly one, instead of moving in to Melbourne she stays out country coz she knows their is a shortage of femaleage thereby increasing her odds just like on here, your shifty girl, but I still like ya _2:
Old 30-09-2006, 06:42 PM   #735
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
Ditto...

you got that right Melz.... and they dont know what they are missing out on hey??? hahaha :
Old 30-09-2006, 06:43 PM   #736
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:
At least I'm guaranteed some affection, as for the baked beans at least I know I won't have to disguise any strange noises in the morning, love baked beans

And you, you are a sly one, instead of moving in to Melbourne she stays out country coz she knows their is a shortage of femaleage thereby increasing her odds just like on here, your shifty girl, but I still like ya _2:

and as for u... noisey body functions are banned from my house!!! hahaha.... and damn it u like baked beans... maybe kitty litter for dinner for u hahaha
Old 30-09-2006, 08:07 PM   #737
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Wink

A. There is no sad look on my face
B. All Girls including you too are to Choosey
C. I bet you if i go out tonight i get knocked back by at least 4 chicks and get 1 number

Online Dating is for Nerds and Stay at home mums with nothing better to do but bake blueberry muffins and watch Oprah (personally im a doctor phil guy) , And all this stuff about Sensitive guys and dudes should wear pink and drink lime daiquiris just because its cool for the women to go 'Wow hes a Splitting Image of ME !' , what happened to women that like guys for who they are , not 'OMG is that an Armani belt or wow a Pierre Cardin Shirt'.

Basically if i go out , I Dont Drink , I dont smoke and i dont dress like Fabio , and yet every person you talk to is like the enemy of Southern Kazahkstan !

It really shivs me to think about the young couples you see and you stop and think , What the Fudge am i doing wrong to not get a girl like that ?

In Conclusion , Melz and Kelz are flukes and would be the turning point in my statistics , but nether the less , Hopefully i fluke tonight

Cheers AFF'ers
Daniel
(IE. MR Singleandnotlovinit)

BTW Going to Blitz at Berwick if anyone wants to come down and Say Gday

Old 30-09-2006, 08:15 PM   #738
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

This is better than the soapies, lol.
Old 30-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #739
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

lol , just what i beleive in

Old 30-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #740
starwars_guy456

LOL did you *single* girls take the hint? ;)

*cough* Blitz at Berwick *cough cough*
Old 30-09-2006, 09:44 PM   #741
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

Quote:
C. I bet you if i go out tonight i get knocked back by at least 4 chicks and get 1 number

Online Dating is for Nerds and Stay at home mums with nothing better to do but bake blueberry muffins and watch Oprah (personally im a doctor phil guy) , And all this stuff about Sensitive guys and dudes should wear pink and drink lime daiquiris just because its cool for the women to go 'Wow hes a Splitting Image of ME !' , what happened to women that like guys for who they are , not 'OMG is that an Armani belt or wow a Pierre Cardin Shirt'.

Basically if i go out , I Dont Drink , I dont smoke and i dont dress like Fabio , and yet every person you talk to is like the enemy of Southern Kazahkstan !

It really shivs me to think about the young couples you see and you stop and think , What the Fudge am i doing wrong to not get a girl like that ?

In Conclusion , Melz and Kelz are flukes and would be the turning point in my statistics , but nether the less , Hopefully i fluke tonight

Cheers AFF'ers
Daniel

Buy yourself some hand lotion and get all that pent up stress out of your... umm... system.

:evil_laug

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Old 30-09-2006, 10:09 PM   #742
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

Quote:

Cheers AFF'ers
Daniel

ok so your saying cuz we are single we are too choosey??? thats a bit wrong... I am not choosey.. I just prefer to be single than to go to some night club and pick up a fling or some freak with lame pick ups and one night stands who have had about 200 girls and are still writing them on their list of girls who they have slept with... or to meet some guy I have nothing in common with so I can sit at home and talk about the weather... I would prefer to go somewhere and chat to people and enjoy the conversation instead of hearing half a conversation cuz of the music and pretending to be interested... as for a guy I am not "choosey". that is my 2 cents worth it probably makes no sense but I am not really in the mood to be stereotyped cuz im single!

but on a happier note hope you are all have a fantastic weekend

kelz xoxox
Old 30-09-2006, 10:20 PM   #743
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
and as for u... noisey body functions are banned from my house!!! hahaha.... and damn it u like baked beans... maybe kitty litter for dinner for u hahaha
Yes dammit I do like BAKED BEANS and I love the Watties smoked ham

But you lost me on the kitty litter, no luv their, no luv :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonky
Buy yourself some hand lotion and get all that pent up stress out of your... umm... system.
Don't get it mixed up with the tube of super glue though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR AU
Try somewhere you don't know people and they don't know you, might just be everyone knows you here.
Old 30-09-2006, 11:27 PM   #744
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

Wow. I came on here for an update on how many more females frequent this little place and I am bombarded with crazy crap!

Isn't this going a little off topic from the "How many chicks on AFF?"? More into the realm of "how close can we get to suggesting kinky weird stuff without setting off the warning lights?" and "I am single and dont want to be, you're female, come be my girlfriend so you can get me beers while Bathurst is on and wash my car for me".

MSN and internet dating sites are for chit chat, this is a long running thread which is getting closer and closer to being suggested as breaching the "QUALITY OF THREADS" rules...dont help it get closed, its interesting to see the numbers, but the comments recently...hmmm..not so sure.

Now im off to bed, to wrap my arms around my sleeping hunk!

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
Old 30-09-2006, 11:50 PM   #745
GCFordChic
I love AU XR8s

BTW

I now realise that^^^ may have come across a little harsh...sorry if you were offended...you know that deep, deep down i love you all! :

But seriously, lets keep this one on the original track... :eclipsee_

FPV & XR Owners Club of Qld
Want more info on our club?
fpvxrqldinfo@gmail.com
or see our Club Section

My Garage:
AU II XR8 Sedan "Lil T"
Hyundai i30 SR
yeah baby!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:16 AM   #746
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic

Now im off to bed, to wrap my arms around my sleeping hunk!
Al ittle harsh??? :

Thats as good as saying single people on here that use it to converse with other single people on here are nothing more than a bunch of losers because they don't have someone to 'wrap their arms around'.

It has been long established the number of single/non single people that have bothered to put themselves down, keeping in mind that their are more out their just not everyone wants to put their hand up because of remarks like that. I personally don't have an issue simply because for the first time I really don't feel the need to have someone 'wrapping' themselves around me like a koala to a tree and suffocating me, but thats just me :nutsycuck crazy I know.

It's more than just a 'how many' kind of thread, if that was all it was then it would only have a brief description with only a poll showing numbers, it's more of a 'who is and who isn't, and if you like then why' kind of thread. With most threads being about specific things this is as close as it gets to having a thread that is basically about people having some fun with each other on here, if you were to try this somewhere else then you would be asked to stop immediately or even get your posts deleted which is fair enough as their really is no need for it in their.

If you came back to check results as you say, then why does it bother you that people are just having some fun in here without hijacking numerous other threads but instead keeping it to just this one, it' called banter and it's fun, you should try it sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCFordChic
But seriously, lets keep this one on the original track...
As for that, I would say that this is pretty much the reason for starting the thread was for people to have some fun, not everything has to be 'just about the thread topic' and this definitely falls into this category.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:54 PM   #747
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

[QUOTE=XRQTR]Yes dammit I do like BAKED BEANS and I love the Watties smoked ham

But you lost me on the kitty litter, no luv their, no luv :

thats right no love... sorry!!! your hand will give you the love u need : hahaha... just kidding.. its all love in here! :
Old 01-10-2006, 10:40 PM   #748
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Don't know the hand hunni :voldar02:

it never has a headache and is always in the mood when you are :

But no you've lost that luvn feelin, wo oh that luvn feelinnnn :yeees:
Old 01-10-2006, 10:58 PM   #749
madxfspac

great to see that there is quite a few chicks on here that are into cars too . i dont know any chicks who are into cars including tha missus who hates me allways working on my car
Old 01-10-2006, 11:04 PM   #750
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i just keep common back ta this thread just ta see how xrqtr n kelz is going

ps read anouther car wash thread earler today n almost put kelz name up lol

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Closed Thread