Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: What is your Marital Status?
Female - In Relationship 58 8.57%
Female - Single 30 4.43%
Male - In Relationship 300 44.31%
Male - Single 289 42.69%
Voters: 677. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 08:06 AM   #1
bindi
Redhead extraordinaire...

Default How many chicks on AFF?

Out of the AFF dating thread comes a question. How many chicky babes are ON this site?

How many are partnered, how many are single, how many WANT to be partnered or single? :

And cos we like cars, does that make us freaks in the world of women?

Just curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_waity
Oh, and another surefire symptom will be the Falcon badge at the back.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:05 AM   #2
LTDHO
The one and only

Not enough chicks!! :P
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
Old 11-02-2005, 09:08 AM   #3
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Pics?!!

haha sorry, I couldnt help myself.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:08 AM   #4
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

So

as a mainly male dominated forums, how do we turn this trend around and appeal to the females?
Old 11-02-2005, 09:20 AM   #5
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
So

as a mainly male dominated forums, how do we turn this trend around and appeal to the females?
CAREFULL !!! this can be the beginning of a very slippery slope, 1st its a couple of threads on dating and interior colours.
Next thing you know the Forum is in pink, the furniture has all been moved, and your life is being organised for you!! Don't say you were not warned! LOL
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Old 11-02-2005, 09:57 AM   #6
blue fairy
I've become, impossible.

Another girl over here.
I am engaged to be married to blueraven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
CAREFULL !!!1st its a couple of threads on dating and interior colours.
Next thing you know the Forum is in pink, the furniture has all been moved, and your life is being organised for you!!

Damn you figured us out! :Up_to_som But I really do think pink is a terrible colour for a Ford Forum!
Old 11-02-2005, 04:49 PM   #7
TS50
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue fairy
Another girl over here.
I am engaged to be married to blueraven.
That is if you can find the keys to the house
jes sayin
Old 11-02-2005, 10:13 AM   #8
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
CAREFULL !!! this can be the beginning of a very slippery slope, 1st its a couple of threads on dating and interior colours.
Next thing you know the Forum is in pink, the furniture has all been moved, and your life is being organised for you!! Don't say you were not warned! LOL
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:21 AM   #9
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
So

Stop being sexist b@stards! J/K!!!

I haven't had a problem with any of the guys on this forum. I think if you just give it time, they'll turn up. Cars are a male dominated area, such as computers (I.T. area mainly) and medicine.

I'll admit I was wary of joining a car forum, but it's the first place I come to now when I log on.

To quote Waynes World, "If you build it, they will come."
Old 11-02-2005, 10:06 AM   #10
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
So

After long and careful observations at meeting places such as KFC "Westside", Hindley Street and Motorsport events, I have come to the following conclusions on how to attract women to this forum, using the same obviously successful techniques I have witnessed day to day.

First, women are attracted to chrome, such as shiney mags and wings on Nissans. The forums requires more chrome.

Second, women seem to require to be told that they are desired and needed, the male species seem mostly to do this by, planting the right foot onto the accelerator of afore mentioned Nissan, and bellowing, "Show us ya t*ts!", and then leaving the area as quickly as possible in a cloud of smoke. We obviously need to meet these needs with google ads regarding acceleration and nudity.

Thirdly, women seem to adore men who are intoxicated, as at most motorsport events, you are hard pressed to find a man who isnt intoxicated, leading a wife in uggboots and an ac/dc tshirt and 13 children all screaming at the top of their lungs, obviously his charm is magnetic**. I suggest we all drink more before we post to simulate this attractive environment, to help us share our feelings more openly, and maybe a few more threads titled "Why I require to see your t*ts" and "Ofcourse I love you now roll over." would help us reflect our emotions and help us seem a more attractive place to post then other forums.

These few helpful tips will help us attract more maintstream females into our world of fast cars, road worthiness inspections and speeding tickets.

Yours faithfully
Doctor Phelonius Bastard, Phd, OOA, DCM, DILLIGAF

** NB: This may only work for Holden Fans.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Last edited by Sourbastard; 11-02-2005 at 10:07 AM.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:55 AM   #11
DivHunter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourbastard
First, women are attracted to chrome, such as shiney mags and wings on Nissans. The forums requires more chrome.

Second, women seem to require to be told that they are desired and needed, the male species seem mostly to do this by, planting the right foot onto the accelerator of afore mentioned Nissan, and bellowing, "Show us ya t*ts!", and then leaving the area as quickly as possible in a cloud of smoke. We obviously need to meet these needs with google ads regarding acceleration and nudity.

Thirdly, women seem to adore men who are intoxicated, as at most motorsport events, you are hard pressed to find a man who isnt intoxicated, leading a wife in uggboots and an ac/dc tshirt and 13 children all screaming at the top of their lungs, obviously his charm is magnetic**. I suggest we all drink more before we post to simulate this attractive environment, to help us share our feelings more openly, and maybe a few more threads titled "Why I require to see your t*ts" and "Ofcourse I love you now roll over." would help us reflect our emotions and help us seem a more attractive place to post then other forums.

Chrome, tits and alcohol by God I think he's onto something there :
Speed cameras have changed the things we pay attention to and the things we regard as important. Instead of focusing on the dangers ahead, motorists feel that they have been relieved of responsibility for managing their own driving, and have ceded it instead to the mechanical intervention of the camera and other traffic signals.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:09 AM   #12
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

*raises hand* another female here.

Already engaged, and if liking cars makes me a freak well then does it make me a triple freak because I have 3 of them?

:lookedat:
Old 10-09-2006, 10:11 PM   #13
Ea4spd
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinmyEB
*raises hand* another female here.

Already engaged, and if liking cars makes me a freak well then does it make me a triple freak because I have 3 of them?

:lookedat:
not at all my friend, im a chick and have 3 cars too not that they are all reg tho, does it make me a freak that im a mechanic too.

Last edited by Ea4spd; 10-09-2006 at 10:40 PM.
Old 16-09-2006, 07:32 PM   #14
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea4spd
not at all my friend, im a chick and have 3 cars too not that they are all reg tho, does it make me a freak that im a mechanic too.
Not at all, just means you're more suited to wifely duties, now you can add vehicle maintanance to your list.

1.cooks
2.cleans
3.mows lawns
4.does oil/tyre changes

: :hihi: :

But don't think that you get to road test after you service, after all you are still a chik. _2:

p.s. welcome aboard the fun ship it:
Old 16-09-2006, 07:35 PM   #15
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
Not at all, just means you're more suited to wifely duties, now you can add vehicle maintanance to your list.

1.cooks
2.cleans
3.mows lawns
4.does oil/tyre changes

: :hihi: :

But don't think that you get to road test after you service, after all you are still a chik. _2:

p.s. welcome aboard the fun ship it:

:::::::
Old 16-09-2006, 08:27 PM   #16
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melz
:::::::
: :
Old 16-09-2006, 08:15 PM   #17
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea4spd
How cool!!!! Tell us more!

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

: Cobra :
Old 11-02-2005, 10:07 AM   #18
MYVYSS
Back where I belong

Sorry to say but I thought all people who drove fords were girls......*flame suit now in place*

Craig
Old 11-02-2005, 10:21 AM   #19
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYVYSS
..... but I thought .......
I see the error in your arguement right there. Don't ever attempt to do a job, unless your armed with the tools and equipment to do the job adequately! : :thebirds:
Old 11-02-2005, 12:17 PM   #20
MadManz

Quote:
Sorry to say but I thought all people who drove fords were girls......*flame suit now in place*

Yes, my Fiance does drive the car :thebirds:

but under stressfull supervision : :Up_to_som

must admit the tyres last longer when she drives :Reverend:

Old 08-12-2005, 06:01 PM   #21
boss-290

Quote:
\

Yeah but I thought Holden drivers (especially HSV drivers) were queer.

Hence HSV - Homo Sexual Vehicle! : :
Old 06-01-2006, 10:37 PM   #22
max^power
Formerly au^ute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss-290
hahaha gold!:
Old 07-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #23
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss-290
\

Hahahahaa... that's funny 5h1t
Old 11-02-2005, 10:46 AM   #24
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

oh dear this thread has gone all over the place very quickly! bloody funny though :
Old 11-02-2005, 11:06 AM   #25
Donut Queen
Back Seat Driver

Well I'm a chick. I'm partnered, to Mr Donut King. Which makes a total of 0 single girls so far on this thread lol. As to attracting chicks, I like sourbastards ideas but I also wanted to add that looking pathetic at all times can evoke much sympathy from women. (Not pathetic in the 'sex instructor t-shirt' way either!) Good luck guys
Old 11-02-2005, 11:16 AM   #26
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut Queen
Well I'm a chick. I'm partnered, to Mr Donut King. Which makes a total of 0 single girls so far on this thread lol. As to attracting chicks, I like sourbastards ideas but I also wanted to add that looking pathetic at all times can evoke much sympathy from women. (Not pathetic in the 'sex instructor t-shirt' way either!) Good luck guys
I have to agree with this, although another great way to attract women, is to have really messy hair at all times, a three day growth, the blue bonds singlet, with gut hanging out obviousy (the more gut the better), must have plumbers crack happening. VB in one hand and the winnie blues tucked into the singlet. Unfinished tatts on both arms with the names of ex girlfriends underneath them.

Hell I know I wouldn't be able to hold myself back. phwoaaaaar... :

Last edited by LuvinmyEB; 11-02-2005 at 11:20 AM. Reason: thinking about this type of guy sent my mind off into another world
Old 11-02-2005, 11:27 AM   #27
Discovery
"Jlywrslr" ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut Queen
I also wanted to add that looking pathetic at all times can evoke much sympathy from women. (Not pathetic in the 'sex instructor t-shirt' way either!)
Hey DK.. that isn't an insult is it!?!?

(is that what he tried on you DQ?)
Old 11-02-2005, 11:57 AM   #28
Donut King
Officially Unemployed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery
Hey DK.. that isn't an insult is it!?!?

(is that what he tried on you DQ?)
well looking pathetic certainly worked for me, so perhaps it can work for others too ;)
Old 11-02-2005, 12:03 PM   #29
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut King
well looking pathetic certainly worked for me, so perhaps it can work for others too ;)
So how is your pog collection DK? :P

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 16-09-2006, 08:22 PM   #30
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

im a new member on here.. Im a chick and Im single... thats my input!

Kelz
Closed Thread