Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Discussions

Old 30-05-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
WHIPLASH
METALLICA and FORD FREAK

Talking Fox Cub Has Wheels

Hey gang, well you read correctally i am mobile : but sadly have to wait till september to be mobile ALONE. haha, well the lo down is its an EA falcon with all the XR gear, along with that it has a chiptorque chip, exhaust work, crow cam and lowered suspension. Now just looking for a nice set of simmons to set it off. Well here are some pics and maybe some of you will be seeing it around rocky soon enough.

LITTLE FOX

Ohhh and heres the links to have a gander at this here machine.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...834#post741834

Rolling back in my au forte
*18" xhp jetz
*alpine 4000watt audio
*tickford t3 bodykit

Still got a V8 but wanting to offload the shell if anyone is interested PM me.

(1993 EB body, some minor marks, full interior (electrics need attention) NO MOTOR, gearbox needs 5th. Make offer.

Also in the shed is a 3.9ltr straight six (1990 EA). headers, crow cam, 5spd manual included. may need minor rebuild. Again make offer

WHIPLASH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2006, 07:51 AM   #2
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Well done MK I. Good to see your set for solo soon. Nice car. Now to hand back my liscence! :
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2006, 08:16 AM   #3
tucky
Central QUEENSLANDER

Congratulations Josh, Now all the shielas and crows in rocky are running for cover, but I will be nice, you may be needed to drive me and your father home one night, know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink.
Seriously mate welcome to car world, drive safe!!!!!!
Old 31-05-2006, 09:43 AM   #4
747FLI

Default Fordtastic

Good on you Cuddles!!!

Look forward to seeing the beast on Saturday week when the 747 arrives in CQ for another XXXX experience! : You'll have to take me for a drive Josh, and remember, take it easy, we want you on many club runs in the future. See you very soon lad!

Cheers,

Captain Kangaroo!!! :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #5
Black Panther

Nice ride shame you won't be able to join the club being an EA and all, : look forward to seeing it in the flesh little fox.
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #6
Mk II

Well done Fox, but wouldn't it have been smarter to get a real xr, not a pretend one. I spose I'll just have to get one when I move up and I'll take you on club runs with a real xr, lol.

Mk II
Mk II is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #7
WHIPLASH
METALLICA and FORD FREAK

Cool Oh Well

yeah an actual XR would of helped but the deal that i got i couldnt pass up so. Wats this josh, an xr, have we converted you haha. cant wait to see ya mate.

LITTLE FOX

*18" xhp jetz
*alpine 4000watt audio
*tickford t3 bodykit

(1993 EB body, some minor marks, full interior (electrics need attention) NO MOTOR, gearbox needs 5th. Make offer.

Also in the shed is a 3.9ltr straight six (1990 EA). headers, crow cam, 5spd manual included. may need minor rebuild. Again make offer

Old 01-06-2006, 09:55 PM   #8
Mk II

converted......never....... but if i wish to be a member of the club il have to drive one wont I, or will they give me an honorary membership in a commo???????

Mk II
Mk II is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2006, 11:23 PM   #9
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk II
converted......never....... but if i wish to be a member of the club il have to drive one wont I, or will they give me an honorary membership in a commo???????

Mk II

Even with an XR, I'm not sure we would take You! MKI on the other hand could gain membership in a 120Y. : : :
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #10
WHIPLASH
METALLICA and FORD FREAK

Cool Ha Ha

well it looks like some members have taken a likeing to me but a 120Y i dunno, a 120Y with a ford motor on the other hand haha. Bathurst only 4 months away which means 3 months till P's.

LITTLE FOX

Dont worry josh at least i love ya hahahaha

*18" xhp jetz
*alpine 4000watt audio
*tickford t3 bodykit