Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 30-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Hot AU Fords in Batemans Bay NSW

Hi all, I just got back from holidays from Batemans Bay NSW and I was astounded by the amount of amazing AU fords down there.Most of them souded mean and done well .Was anyone there past few days? It was a sight for sore eyes!!
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-12-2004, 11:10 AM   #2
loxxr6
XB in parts...

No pics ???

Has Fez and XB.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-12-2004, 11:24 AM   #3
Mr Cube
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Did you see a Blue AU sitting on 19" with bonnet vents??

I live down there and yeah there are some great cars going around...

AUI VCT:
To date - Big brake upgrade, Koni and Kings all round, 2.5 cat back ready for replacing, 19" again ready for replacing.

Planned - Too much now I got the baby back.
Mr Cube is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-12-2004, 11:29 AM   #4
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cube
Did you see a Blue AU sitting on 19" with bonnet vents??

I live down there and yeah there are some great cars going around...
Serious???!!!!I must confess there was an AU ute down near Surf Beach blue like my wagon and it had some nice chrommies on it.I wanted to take some picks but me was driving..
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-01-2005, 02:36 PM   #5
Mr Cube
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

that ute is for sale... It is very nice.. Don't know the owner..

there is also a Blue print XR8 with Gold rims.. Wouldn't have thought about that color combo but it does seem to work, though I have never seen it sitting still to know whether I really like it or not... Does look good driving though..

AUI VCT:
To date - Big brake upgrade, Koni and Kings all round, 2.5 cat back ready for replacing, 19" again ready for replacing.

Old 10-01-2005, 05:59 PM   #6
Mr Cube
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

speaking of Hot AU's in Batemans Bay.. I saw JC's old XR6 the other day...

couldn't mistake it and I didn't even look inside...

AUI VCT: