Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 22-08-2006, 07:10 PM   #31
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Ok version 2 of the final screensaver has been released, it still has a few little things i need to tidy up but all in all it runs solidly. I spent most of last night editing all the pictures again, as i lost all my edited versions after my other laptop said bye bye. The result is, i'm now crosseyed, but there are some nice looking machines in the SS. I still haven't optimised it for a particular resolution, it's mainly aimed at 1280x1024 at this point, but will function on any resolution. If you have a widescreen laptop like me then you'll lose a bit of the top and bottom, sometimes being where the names of the users are on the pics.

Cars currently shown in this update:

1TUFFUTE
AdzELxr
Big Mike
BLUPRNT XR8
Bucknaked
caratt
Casper
crannersEL
Daniel351
davro_xr6
Ddarby
Deadman
Des
eed-250
EFFalcon
fairmont1998
fantz
fiery
Flederschwein
FORDWOGBOY
Full Noise
GK
gzr351
heljas
HLC
jeffb
john xr6
Juiceman
lukey
Mitch_lx
mondeost24
MRFIESTA
OZFORDAU
Phil
Rapid XR8
Rawriez
RspecAU
stevo
superpursuit83
Troppo
tufLTD
xa5800
xc 460
XFGHIA
XR6_Gal
XR6-VCT-2000
XR8fella
XR-6000
zetec20

Anyone not listed, i don't have your pics any more, so send them to me again if you'd still like your car featured. I've relaxed the restrictions to 3 pics per car, but up to you if you want 1, 2 or 3. If you'd like pics of a car you used to own featured too, that'd also fine. It won't count against your total, it's 3 pics of each car. Good to see so many cars in the SS, but having said that there are a LOT of nice cars you guys aren't sharing with the rest of us :P You know who you are!

You will need winrar to unpack the compressed file. You can download it HERE . Click the link below to download the latest version of the screensaver. You can always click on the link in my signature at any time too. Feel free to keep sending in pictures, it will be updated indefinitely. There are still around 900 spots left ;p

Hope you guys enjoy it.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-08-2006, 10:28 PM   #32
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Updated again - a few more cars added in.

DOWNLOAD HERE (17.9mb)

Cars currently shown in this update:

1TUFFUTE
AdzELxr
Big Mike
BLUPRNT XR8
Bucknaked
caratt
Casper
crannersEL
Daniel351
davro_xr6
Ddarby
Deadman
Des
eed-250
EFFalcon
fairmont1998
fantz
fiery
Flederschwein
FORDWOGBOY
Full Noise
GK
gzr351
heljas
HLC
J.C.
jeffb
john xr6
Juiceman
kryzak260
lukey
Mitch_lx
mondeost24
MRFIESTA
OZFORDAU
Phil
Rapid XR8
ratio 3.99
Rawriez
Rollin
RspecAU
stevo
Supa_R00
superpursuit83
Troppo
tufLTD
Whoosha
xa5800
xc 460
XFGHIA
XR6_Gal
XR6-VCT-2000
XR8fella
XR-6000
zetec20

continue to email pictures to mrcrackers@gmail.com - including your username please! Still got a few pics that have no owners ;p Let me know if you want your plates in or out too, your choice. THE BIGGER THE PICTURES THE BETTER! The 'random' feature of the ss can be a bit sticky.. tends to dwell on pictures sometimes, so just because you don't see your car within 10 minutes, doesn't mean it's not there!
Old 25-08-2006, 12:12 AM   #33
Danny
GT4.

Ohhh Fantz!!!!!

I know its so late, but can I add some!!??. I know they're not High res but I'm sure they will do, cuz at the moment my internet is stuffed (its stuck on dialup speed) and I cbf Emailing....

Aaaanyways, Here...

Theres a few of all my cars I've had, hopefully you can add them all.

Cheers mate
-Dan
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 12:50 AM   #34
Fled74
The Thread Killa

I'm sending a couple more of mine too...

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Fled74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 08:31 AM   #35
photn
AFF Post NAZI

nice house danny...oh and i love the car, looks really sweet.... id really love to see it in person, but i have lived a shelterd life and have never been outside the boarders of NSW......

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #36
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
..but i have lived a shelterd life and have never been outside the boarders of NSW......
so go for a driving holiday ? grab a mate or two and go exploring. me and one of my mates used to drive around all the time when we were younger. Did trips from melb to parkes, melb to canberra, melb to syd, melb to bris, gold coast etc. went up the hume and up the newel.. it's good fun
Old 30-08-2006, 04:14 AM   #37
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Update: v1.2

DOWNLOAD HERE

Members Cars Featured:

1TUFFUTE
AdzELxr
alpineau
AuTurbo
AUXRVIII
Big Mike
bipolar
BLUPRNT XR8
Bucknaked
caratt
Casper
crannersEL
Daniel351
Danny
davro_xr6
Ddarby
Deadman
Des
eed-250
EFFalcon
fairmont1998
fantz
fiery
Flederschwein
FORDWOGBOY
Full Noise
GK
gzr351
heljas
HLC
J.C.
jeffb
john xr6
Juiceman
kryzak260
lukey
Mitch_lx
mondeost24
MRFIESTA
OZFORDAU
Phil
Rapid XR8
ratio 3.99
Rawriez
Rollin
RspecAU
sfr rob
stevo
Supa_R00
superpursuit83
Tiga_EL
Troppo
tufLTD
Whoosha
xa5800
xc 460
XFGHIA
XP Stewy
XR6_Gal
XR6-VCT-2000
XR8fella
XR-6000 - more pics added
zetec20

Please let me know if there are any issues here.

I've updated a few things with this version, so people please download it to rectify some previous issues. Remember to uninstall the previous version first. Thanks.

Chris.

Last edited by Professor Farnsworth; 30-08-2006 at 04:27 AM.