Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2018, 11:00 AM   #1
JWilson
Starter Motor

Talking Your Experience with Car Trackers? Tips & Advice.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here to the Ford Forum, and I'm buying a car tracker for my beaut.

The main reason I joined is to see what experiences you guys have had with this new tech - and if you've got any recommendations or tips?

I'm going to buy this one here - [LINK REMOVED]

I've done some research and this seems like a quality device, with a solid tracking platform that's not too expensive. I've had a chat to the owner, Luca Samson, and he said there's going to be a sale on them soon so I'm waiting to hear about that.

He seems like a pretty genuine guy, and he's definitely stoked about everything car tracking.

What do you guys think?

- JW

Last edited by PG2; 19-06-2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:01 PM   #2
Fed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Your Experience with Car Trackers? Tips & Advice.

The link goes to a shonky website, they probably use the trackers to find your car and steal it.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:31 PM   #3
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Default Re: Your Experience with Car Trackers? Tips & Advice.

Thread closed - suspected spam.

This thread is closed until the OP can confirm who they are.

If the OP can't confirm this is legit the thread will be removed.
3 users like this post:
Closed Thread