Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 12-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with sound technical advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has helped a number of AFF members with their cars, particularly with EEC tuning 
Default just wondering if anyone know's ORSM5L

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knows ORSM5L, was following him the other night and am just curious, thought he must be a member.?

5.0 ED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2008, 03:09 PM   #2
mattl
Live Life To Full BOOOST!

Why were ya following him? And yeh I'm almost certain I've seen him post in this section..just look through a couple of the threads until you find a post by him and drop him a PM!

Hope everythings ok!!

2004 BAII XR6T - Lowered, Exhaust, Tint, Flash Tune, K&N Filter..what next? :

PREVIOUS CARS:

2000 Ford Falcon AUII Forte - Exhaust, lowered & tint

MK III Ford Cortina - Completely Stock!
mattl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with sound technical advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has helped a number of AFF members with their cars, particularly with EEC tuning 

nah i did a name search and no one has orsm5l as there name, but that was his no. plate so... haha nah no prob's i just curious about his car, what mods etc. the following bit i let him pass to have a look, and saw the plates.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

ORSM5L was it a red ED XR8 sprint??

if so it is Jeremy, nice kid he is a member of the club!

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-01-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah, it was, with matching P plates haha, as i said just got the curiosity going with the no. plates and all.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
RED FGII
Formerly EL-351

ORSM5L

Old 12-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #7
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

He is a member, yes. But I don't believe he is active on here.
Jeeepers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #8
fpr_esp
351 xe s pac

is he whipped as in been ball and chained hehe jokes.