Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 10-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #1
xrbabe
exchaser

Default Show 'n' Shine Sunday 17th July

Four Aces are holding their show 'n' shine day on the Sunday 17th July at the Kempsey Showground , this is a great chance to attend and show your support for the drags at Kempsey Airport. This will a big show with lots of cars. The Aces Drag Club have also been promissed to get a Drag Car bought up from Sydney for this event. They will showing the drag car at 10am and 2pm.
The MNCFOC will be attending this event, they will be leaving the Port Macquarie dough-nut around 7am, for the members who wish to attend this event.

xrbabe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Rhys
2004 BA Falcon XR8 Ute

Default Re: Show 'n' Shine Sunday 17th July

sounds fun, ill be there
Rhys is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
Rhys
2004 BA Falcon XR8 Ute

did any1 actually go? i went i didnt see any mncfoc there
Old 17-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
xrbabe
exchaser

Gordon & I went there to have a look. No members from the mncfoc attended the event due to the weather.
xrbabe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

had people answered the text I sent out to the 45 members I have numbers for,then maybe I woulda of went....but was raining here,and asked a friend in port what weather was doing and he said raining there too,so I stayed at home,had some one bothered to tell they were going,then I would come,wasn't going to be sole MNCFOC entrant for the second year,waste of a 3 hour drive to get there Cheers Joolz
PS...So sorry to anyone who did show up at donut,but I was informed no one did :P

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #6
IAM58L

For anyone interested and missed the car show or had to work like me there are a few pics on the kempsey sportin car club facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kempse...13476775397882
Built by me in my shed.
IAM58L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2011, 10:54 PM   #7
Rhys
2004 BA Falcon XR8 Ute

oh well anyway it was a great day, The sun came out around 8:30am, ended up being a fine day, lost of people and alot of really nice cars.