Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #1
mosman69
Lost Cause

Default "funny buggers" thread help

hey mods, just wondering wot happened to that thread? its there under the pub but with the "moved" symbol, when i clcik the link it tells me i do not have permission to see the thread? why is that?

Cheers
Mosman

mosman69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:49 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I'd suspect its been deleted

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:55 PM   #3
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Sounds like its been moved to an admin only section.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:57 PM   #4
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

checked.. its been deleted. Not appropriate.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 01:32 AM   #5
RegSpec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not appropriate for who?...kids in first class?
Some of these dudes have no sense of humour, maybe they should rename the forums to Christian Ford Forums. :yeees:
New ride....07' RSpec manual Typhoon in Winter White....factory sunroof, Premium sound, Process West intercooler, upsized tubing, valve springs, 1000cc injectors, Delphi intank pump,*modified turbo, 4" dump, 5" cat, dual 2 1/2" Xforce exhaust, Mal Wood Opt 5 clutch, Herrod shifter, Ozrace coilovers with adj. Whiteline bars, 6 spot Brembos,
Edit by Crescent Motorsport.....382rwkws @ 1150nms on E85....
RegSpec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 12:17 PM   #6
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Not to particularly base comments on the thread in question, but as an overview yet again as to the quality of posts and content being made.

Firstly, if you think that the Administration Team have set unrealistic values to the site then may I suggest finding another forum that may suit your needs.

Secondly, the site is regularly accessed at work by various members, most work places have strict guidelines as to content and we will continue to base our moderation around that content.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #7
Boss 290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Not to particularly base comments on the thread in question, but as an overview yet again as to the quality of posts and content being made.

Firstly, if you think that the Administration Team have set unrealistic values to the site then may I suggest finding another forum that may suit your needs.

Secondly, the site is regularly accessed at work by various members, most work places have strict guidelines as to content and we will continue to base our moderation around that content.
yes a very smart idea...i used to wonder why such words like p.i.s.s were censored but now it makes sense. you can acces this site anywhere and that is great
Boss 290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 03:15 PM   #8
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

A forum i once went to had a NSFW (not safe for work) tag to click if the thread had silly things in it, just an idea..
Old 08-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #9
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

There is a little icon under your avatar, next the your status light, that also serves as a report funtion.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2006, 05:58 PM   #10
mosman69
Lost Cause

Thx for clearing that up mods
Cheers
mosman69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post