Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 15-11-2005, 11:41 PM   #31
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
Most people i know are really impressed with interior room. But i hear you...

I would have gotten a Focus.... had the LS not been coming out so soon (i like to have the newest), the LR not been so underpowered.... and that dash.
Im talking size of the whole car - its just a bit too small for me. Going from Falcon to Focus was a big enough change! That said, I love it now. Makes me laugh watching people trying to park falcons - i just zip in.

The dash in the LR - ill admit it took getting used to but I really do not find it that bad. I know some people think it looks all over the place but it honestly does work very well when you're driving, and its by no means the worst interior at all. I am toying with a few ideas for mine so it'll be interesting to see how it looks once it's done.

Speaking of dashes - the Fez stereo setup is just odd. It put me off right away.
Old 17-11-2005, 08:15 PM   #32
na01

Default Burning clutch smell

Just wanted ask if u guys ever got that burning clutch smell when you first got the car?
As most of you guys already know from my previous post that I'm new with manual car and yes I'd be the first to admit that I'm a sh8t manual driver but I've still noticed burning clutch smell since I first got the car. I'm still practicing heaps of hill start and have been revving little higher than necessary on the take off to avoid those embarrassing stall so it could be from that but wanted to hear from other owners.

cheers!
na01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2005, 09:13 PM   #33
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

YEP! Quite normal. I think its just the engine/clutch all working together.... it will eventually disappear.... usually by the time you also learn to drive!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-11-2005, 05:33 AM   #34
na01

hehe thanks. good to hear thats normal. I just gotta learn to drive the damn thing lol
na01 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post