Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 20-12-2006, 06:12 PM   #151
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Black Focus Zetec on the M4 yesterday dumped on its guts with huge 19s or 20s on it. The rear wheels were cambered and the car was going along slowly (compared to the rest of the motorway traffic). Looked mad!

Black XR5 at Enmore on Monday night. Looked and sounded sweet!

Dan
Old 20-12-2006, 06:56 PM   #152
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Hey! I'm the same with every FOCUS owner.
Maybe we should look at getting some sort of business card printed, that we can leave under wipers of cars we see?

I'll chuck in $20
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 03:16 PM   #153
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Hey Melbzetec,

I think this has been discussed elsewhere and ruled out. Something to do (I think) with the Litter Laws up here in N.S.W.

Also spotted today one of those little SMART Roadsters. I've seen a few around but not that often.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 05:40 PM   #154
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I saw.........nice blue/purplish LR Focus with ST170 rims parked in Castle Towers. Not sure if it's just a normal Focus or the ST170 Focus.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2006, 08:02 PM   #155
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKid
I saw.........nice blue/purplish LR Focus with ST170 rims parked in Castle Towers. Not sure if it's just a normal Focus or the ST170 Focus.

if it was purpleish it was a st170
Old 21-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #156
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
Black Focus Zetec on the M4 yesterday dumped on its guts with huge 19s or 20s on it. The rear wheels were cambered and the car was going along slowly (compared to the rest of the motorway traffic). Looked mad!
someone copies isaac
Piotr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2006, 02:24 PM   #157
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Not One but Two Mitsubishi EVO's in my town this morning. One was standard and the other had a different exhaust system on it.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #158
simonr
Focus Rookie

spotted a st170 with europlates today in the city
Old 06-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #159
simonr
Focus Rookie

spotted a darked coloured LR focus last night with 17" Chromes on Elizabeth street in the city.. the girls in it saw my car and started screaming at me haha..
Old 06-01-2007, 04:30 PM   #160
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Did you scream back???

Spotted a very nice Lotus Exige S and a Mustang which was in pristine condition. Can't tell you what type as I'm not really familiar with the Mustang. I heard it coming before I saw it.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:15 PM   #161
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

A immaculate XB or XC "John Goss Special" Coupe just cruising along under the speed limit outside Campbelltown heading North on the Hume Freeway this morning. Might have been coming back from the Summernats.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #162
simonr
Focus Rookie

spotted a St170 today, with euro plates, this time in brigton le sands at bout 4pm
Old 12-01-2007, 11:06 AM   #163
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Yesterday out on the nature strip of Sinclair Ford at Penrith in the 40C heat a Colorado Red XR5 Turbo with all the doors, bonnet and hatch open!!!

Old 14-01-2007, 06:44 PM   #164
zetecboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
They are 19's on it and pretty much look like dinner plates but he'll need a camber kit for the rears very soon (they are angled too much and are scrubbing the life out of the tyres). The guy who owns it plays for the Penrith Panthers.
zetecboy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #165
simonr
Focus Rookie

Spotted this one Yesterday on Oxford Street in Paddington, think its the one i keep spotting around.. Bondi, Its a black WQ has Rims and Grey Stripes

Old 18-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #166
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Next Time you see it or the Driver....see if you can get him to Join? or leave a Note?

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2007, 02:57 PM   #167
simonr
Focus Rookie

Another St170! this time on Bronte Road in Waverly, euro plates with red P plates

Old 22-01-2007, 03:12 PM   #168
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Here's another one for you Simon! On the way back from our Cruise I spotted/followed a Maserati Quattroporte (I think that's the correct spelling) tootling along and the driver was wearing so much bling I had to put on a darker pair of glasses!!! What a waste of $285K.

Old 22-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #169
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Here's another one for you Simon! On the way back from our Cruise I spotted/followed a Maserati Quattroporte (I think that's the correct spelling) tootling along and the driver was wearing so much bling I had to put on a darker pair of glasses!!! What a waste of $285K.

Naw sorry eddie, but i work in balmain.. i see two different ones of these(black and Maroon) each and EVERY day..

our Spotting Battle continues!
Old 24-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #170
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

I saw HST 170 at the Auto Electrician at Liverpool (next to Crescent Motorsport) yesterday. Not sure what it was in for though.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2007, 10:32 AM   #171
simonr
Focus Rookie

Was up on the central coast during the week,

Spotted a Black XR5 Turbo on the Central Coast HWY on Tuesday around midday,

also spotted a ST170 ripping through a awesome winding road, the scenic road.. on Wednesday

Last night i saw a Silver Nissan Tida, it was a police car! LOL and the number plate was t11da,
Old 26-01-2007, 10:50 AM   #172
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You need to keep your eyes more on the road ahead.

Where's that 'awesome winding road' ? Could be a future route for Eurofordclub cruise.

Tiida police car, haha!
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #173
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Anyone in Sydney own a blue Focus with euro plates and white stripes? I have a feeling I've seen this car before....usually on a Thursday night thru Parramatta ??? I tend to see this car often.

Has Fez and XB.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2007, 12:14 PM   #174
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxr6
Anyone in Sydney own a blue Focus with euro plates and white stripes? I have a feeling I've seen this car before....usually on a Thursday night thru Parramatta ??? I tend to see this car often.

hmmm

Light Blue or Dark Blue?

New Focus or old Focus?
Old 26-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #175
photn
AFF Post NAZI

lol could be todd....

Old 26-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #176
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

From memory, Todd doesn't have Euro Plates unless he's got some since the last time he was on a Cruise.

Oh I nearly forgot Simon, spotted a BA XR Ute in High Street, Penrith all painted up in the now defunct Triple 8 (Betta Electrical V8 Supercar Team) colours. Even had the race numbers on the doors!

Old 26-01-2007, 07:02 PM   #177
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonr
hmmm

Light Blue or Dark Blue?

New Focus or old Focus?
Light Blue and not the current model.

Has Fez and XB.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2007, 07:20 PM   #178
photn
AFF Post NAZI

so it was a Light Blue LR focus with white Stripes and Euro plates. hmmmmm thats a hard one. i dont think there is any1 in the Club with that Configuration.

Old 27-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #179
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Spotted this morning on the street in my local shopping centre a Silver Mondeo ST24 Sedan. This one is only one of a handful I have ever spotted.

Old 29-01-2007, 07:09 PM   #180
simonr
Focus Rookie

TODAY... bout 1pm.. .. A black 599 GTB, black number plates "38"(or "30"?) in Paddington Street in Paddington.. i thought it was a 612 until i saw it had the awesome Star shaped Rims

I saw a Volvo Later in the day.. with Black plates "612".. they must be worth loads!