Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Events

Old 28-09-2005, 02:11 PM   #1
SP Ken

Exclamation Ford Indy Breakfast

G'day all,

Are you sick of me yet? I have just had word from Ford Racing that the Indy Breakfast will still be on (they were looking at cancelling due to poor response from the public). It may be moved to a different venue but that is yet to be decided.

Anyway to the business at hand. I need numbers
(yesterday) for those that are going. It will be
Wednesday 19 Oct 05 so if you are a definite starter and I mean definite please respond by no later that tomorrow night (29 Sep 05) to the Club Email Address under the heading "Indy Breakfast". I will get back to you with payment
details ($85.00)as soon as the numbers are known. The reason we need definite commitment is that if we book tickets then we must pay for them and we can ill afford to pay for tickets out of
club funds. I hope you all understand.

On a different note, Ford Racing have also offered us some 3 and 4 day passes to Indy itself so if you are interested in those I will pass this on and they will get back to us with prices and booking forms.

Well that's about it for the moment. It looks like we are back in town!

Cheers,

Ken

Last edited by Grunter; 17-10-2005 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Title Change
SP Ken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-10-2005, 11:58 AM   #2
Grunter
Not of the Sooty variety!
Donating Member3

The members whom have ordered and paid for tickets to the Indy Breakfast should have received an e-mail detailing the meeting and departure times for the run to Movie World. If not please shoot through an e-mail to xr_events@yahoo.com.au.

Look forward to seeing ya'll there.

Current
The Toy: 2002 AUIII TS50
The Daily and Tow Vehicle: 2016 VW Amarok
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 11:22 AM   #3
Grunter
Not of the Sooty variety!
Donating Member3

Well that was a fun morning.

We got to meet with quite a few of the Ford drivers and have a chat. Nice blokes, although it's like watching the comedy channel when these guys get together. Funny stuff.

Some photos will be posted up shortly for your viewing pleasure.

Current
The Toy: 2002 AUIII TS50
The Daily and Tow Vehicle: 2016 VW Amarok
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #4
Lightning Strike GT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I will second the words of Grunter - a top morning
Here is a picky of 1/2 of the display and one of he motley crew with Lowndsey - one of the friendliest drivers on the scene and the photo's and some signing was no problem at all A1 great fella
And an 2019 MD Mondeo Trend Wagon in Platinum White
Lightning Strike GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 12:01 PM   #5
Mr Mooch
Mr Mooch

Default Sorry I could not make it.

Hi Guys
Looks like another fantastic day was had by all.
Unfortunately after taking time off for Bathurst and Indy this weekend, my management did not seem to warm to the idea of me taking time off to attend a breakfast.
So who attended?
Lucky buggers!

Mr Mooch