Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Events

Old 05-10-2005, 08:34 PM   #31
foxylady

Talking Also Happy Birthday

Yes from the fox clan. Happy birthday to MICK for tomorrow (6th of october) hope you have a good one and cant wait till saturday.

Thanks for the weather report Mrs Panda. That should make the weekend all the more fun :dr_Evil:

From the CUB. :
foxylady is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-10-2005, 09:43 PM   #32
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

TAN066,
Are you checking up on me? All room bookings have been made, confirmed and checked, double checked and rechecked! Do you not recall, I told you that you guys were staying with the Baxters! How cosy!!! :
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-10-2005, 06:25 AM   #33
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Thank You for your birthday wishes. Only 2 more sleeps!! :
Old 06-10-2005, 04:15 PM   #34
tucky
Central QUEENSLANDER

Happy birthday son from your adopted Mum and Me
Guess we will have to time things on Saturday to see the white rabbitt jump.
Gonna be a great weekend
Old 06-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #35
TAN066
Starter Motor

Talking Happy Birthday

Mick have a great birthday for 6th Oct from the BAXTERS AND THE EDELMANS. No not checking up on you just making sure the baxters have room for a honeymoon couple as the children are being babysat by some very caring friends. See you all Saturday! Games plans are well on the way for Saturday night!
TAN066 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-10-2005, 06:39 PM   #36
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Default One more sleep!

To All travelling. Please be safe and swift, and we look forward to seeing you all either at the Kershaw Gardens or the Airport. Don't forget your UHF Radios.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:41 PM   #37
DeepPockets GTP
Starter Motor

Hey Guys/Lady's
Just checked into site. Still packing, from the threads we feel like where going till Xmas. :
Maybe a bit tried as I'm working till 4AM, but don't worry Tucky, will not miss the flight! Just don't forget to pick us up :
Sending up the FORD gear with Donnna & Steve, as I dont think they will allow the excess weight on these Country Flights. :
See you all in a few hours!!!!
Old 10-10-2005, 12:44 PM   #38
tucky
Central QUEENSLANDER

Once again what a great weekend. So many people to thank so just thanks to all. See most of you in Melbourne for Phillip Island.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:19 PM   #39
foxylady

Talking Great weekend

I would just like to say that i agree with Tucky, It was an awesome weekend : cant wait till next year. but until then come on Phillip island.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:03 PM   #40
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Default Thanks To All

Well we certainly had :baby bott a great time. I would like to thank the entertainment Committie for there effort and Tucky for his help with organising. The Foxes for helping keep us fed and watered, and Lynn, Pete and Pandas for the Audio and Vision! I will be looking into arrangeing this trip again for 2006, for anyone interested, as some have alreardy expressed.
Lastly, a big thank you goes out to Dean, Tess, Josh, Mel, Sarah, Donna, Steve, Eileen and The Don for making the long trip up. I trust it was all worth it, and hope you all return. You Guys, with us CQers made for a great bunch of people to spend a very enjoyable weekend with. : :
Old 10-10-2005, 05:43 PM   #41
foxylady

Default entertainment committee report

: To all the great sports who participated in our events - thank you. Congrats to Dean and Steve for winning the Pit Crew challenge and Don and Wayne for winning the wooden spoon. Tania for drawing Skaife in the calcutta!She couldnt loose as she had Ambrose as well (we promise it wasn't rigged). To everyone who came along and helped whether it be cooking, cleaning or generally being there - thank you for your support as we definately had a fantastic weekend just wish the result could have been a little bit different. : enough said. Till next time May the Ford be with you- Foxylady
Old 10-10-2005, 07:58 PM   #42
donna q
Starter Motor

well we are home safe and sound and no speeding fines. :eclipsee_ thanks to every one for a great weekend we had a ball. : i've put steve's medal in the trophy cabinet will have to get it engraved, thanks again guys, see u soon maybe.
donna q is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2005, 09:47 PM   #43
Black Panther

Made it home safe, dropped Josh off at airport and he is heading back to Newcastle, all that boy could talk about on the way home was what a great weekend he had, I don't know wether it was because of us or a certain young lady he was attracted to :voldar02: .To the guy's in Rocky a big thanks to you all, it was a pleasure to drive up and spend bathurst with a great group of people :sm_headba . On behalf of Steve & Myself we would like to thank the organizers of the pit crew challenge, taking out the Gold was a first for me and I was honoured to accept my medal :king: . As for Tucky, mate seriously go and see a doctor : . Mr Fox it was a great effort by you to get up Sunday morning and cook breakfast for everyone after a big night, we all know you were suffering while watching bathurst but next time maybe you should wear a skirt : : : (I still love yeh). Mick thanks mate for making sure everyone had a drink in their hand and they were o.k, if you said it once or a hundred times I know you only meant well : : : : : : . I need to drink a lot of water now and catch up on some sleep: so until we meet again.
Dean,Tess,Josh(MKII),Mel & Sarah
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2005, 10:29 PM   #44
TAN066
Starter Motor

Thumbs up Great Weekend!

Well we arrived home safely last nite only to fall into bed at 8.30. We had the best time and it was great to meet some fellow Brissy members. I am sure a certain girl and certain boy enjoyed each others company as there was a text message from him at 9.00pm last nite. Thanks MNM for keeping these young adults in line as I am sure they never forgot you were there! Thank you to everyone involved in any way for making the weekend one not to forget. See you all soon from The Smiley Family.
TAN066 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:23 AM   #45
Mk II

Hey all,
as dean said, all i can talk about is how much of an awsome weekend i had. I have to say thanx to the foxs for making me feel so welcome right from the start. And to tania, well done winning the money, but u should hav swaped with me for fernandez. once again i wood like 2 rub it in and say GO THE MIGHTY HOLDENS. Any way, i got chores to do now, hav fun every 1 and i cant wait 2 catch up again.

Im no ur watchin me mick, but i dont care.
MKII
Mk II is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 07:49 PM   #46
DeepPockets GTP
Starter Motor

Well, what can we say!! :
Had a fantastic time with the CQers, FOOD (excellent), DRINK (too much), ACCOMMODATION (5 star), ENTERTAINMENT (MNM?) and most of all the XR6 & XR8 Club of QLD who without this contact would never have expirerenced such a great time, with a great bunch of people.
Bring on Phillip Island.
Will keep in touch
Old 12-10-2005, 10:57 AM   #47
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk II
Hey all,
as dean said, all i can talk about is how much of an awsome weekend i had. I have to say thanx to the foxs for making me feel so welcome right from the start. And to tania, well done winning the money, but u should hav swaped with me for fernandez. once again i wood like 2 rub it in and say GO THE MIGHTY HOLDENS. Any way, i got chores to do now, hav fun every 1 and i cant wait 2 catch up again.

Im no ur watchin me mick, but i dont care.
MKII
Your a good Lad, Josh MKII. We also can't wait to catch up again.
Old 13-10-2005, 09:54 AM   #48
Mk II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNM96
Your a good Lad, Josh MKII. We also can't wait to catch up again.
Its good to know i have your approval mick. To know that you like me has really made my week. And have the fox's got the photos of the weekend by any chance? I spose i can find out when i talk to Mk I next time, i just need his email adress.. if u guys are on and notice this could u pm it to me. thanks heeps.

Mk II

Last edited by Mk II; 13-10-2005 at 04:55 PM.
Mk II is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2005, 09:31 PM   #49
CiLyX

hey iam from rockhampton..i dont own an XR but this is the first time ive seen ppl on this fourm from rocky..n i was just wondering if there is any major ford cruizes happening? if so pm me or my email is Eclipse_xylic@hotmail.com
CiLyX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 07:21 PM   #50
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eb_XyLiC
hey iam from rockhampton..i dont own an XR but this is the first time ive seen ppl on this fourm from rocky..n i was just wondering if there is any major ford cruizes happening? if so pm me or my email is Eclipse_xylic@hotmail.com
Hey Eb-XyLiC,

I am unsure of any Ford only Club, and we are an XR based Group. Eligable Club cars include. XR 6 and 8 Falcons from EB, Sprints, EB, EL and BA GTs, and FPV's.
If you are unable to get a better offer, watch out for our runs posted here, and maybe you can catch up.