Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Events

Old 29-01-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
rob_liss_lms10
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Talking Great start!!! 1st 2006 Cruise

Thanks to Rob for a great cruise the views were amazing :eclipsee_ Rob myself and Mitch had a great time and finally got to scratch the cruise itch after the Christmas/newyear break....It was good to catch up with some familiar faces and some new ones to...Looking forward to an amazing year.....
BTW Phoon and Rick you mention project car, eb xr8 or supercharger in front of Rob ever again look out ing_sm

Lissa

Old 30-01-2006, 01:11 AM   #2
Blue Thunder 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_liss_lms10
Thanks to Rob for a great cruise the views were amazing :eclipsee_ Rob myself and Mitch had a great time and finally got to scratch the cruise itch after the Christmas/newyear break....It was good to catch up with some familiar faces and some new ones to...Looking forward to an amazing year.....
BTW Phoon and Rick you mention project car, eb xr8 or supercharger in front of Rob ever again look out ing_sm

Lissa

Yes ditto. Three cheers for Rob and Rose for another great cruise. :the_finge (Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. Falcon, Falcon, Falcon!!!). It was terrific to see so many for our first cruise of 2006. All the old familiar faces, the new ones as well and of course all those awesome cars. : To the new clubbies, hope you all enjoyed you first adventure with the club and hope to see you all for more fun, laughter and games in the near future. :

Yes 747FLI, Blue Thunder will be leading the way on our next adventure. We are certainly looking forward to that. Blue Thunder is all shiny again after todays cruise, engine warmed and roaring to go. So come on everyone drag your lovely butts out of bed early and have another fun day. Stay tuned. More on that very soon. :1syellow1 :1syellow1 :eclipsee_

Shane
Blue Thunder 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2006, 11:00 AM   #3
747FLI

Default Photos of the Saville Snake

Looking forward to the next one and shall see you there Blue Thunder II. Can someone that took a group photo of the cars from our second stop (photos taken from skateboard ramp) please throw a few pics on here for us to have a squiz at?! :

Don Turner - I cracked up when I saw that Holden supporting Hog's Breath Pig sticker still on the back of the GT-P...bloody cheeky Milo!!! A night cruise to his new restaurant is in order!

Dave
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2006, 04:55 PM   #4
Noddy
Mercury Silver T3

Thumbs up

yes it was an excellent turnout for our first outing of 06, i was told the count was around 42 cars which is great effort by clubbies. To Rob and Rose, a big thumbs up for organising the cruise.

Now if some of you who took photos could post them, i have misplaced by usb cable for my camera and are unable to post what i've got.

Bring on the next event, i'm sure it will be a cracker.

2017 Magnetic Mustang

What to hear a tuff T3?
Click here
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...ent=Movie2.mp4

Last edited by Noddy; 31-01-2006 at 01:56 AM.
Noddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #5
phoon
BOLLOCKS

Great cruise again, nice to see old and new faces, cant wait for the next one.
Note to Rob, I have an empty 4 car garage on my property just waiting for an EB, XR8 or maybe supercharged jobby project car to be started. Sorry Liss.
Heres one photo from the hill.

Cheers

Jeff
phoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2006, 09:21 PM   #6
OZ-E 5.0L
Starter Motor

all i can say is WOW i never expected to see so many fords & people not ИИИИИing about there cars but enjoying them.
thanks for the invite i loved it & look foward to many moor runs as a member.
looking foward to this 6verces8 battle

awsom ( ps sorrey about the spelling no spell check)
OZ-E 5.0L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2006, 07:12 PM   #7
hoon 1
Starter Motor

Hi to every 1,
just bought xr6t an wanting to join so me, mrs an kids can go for sum crusing. Wanting to know how much an were to join up. Dont want to join Pure koas raither stick with the blue opal!!!
hoon 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-02-2006, 09:01 PM   #8
Grunter
Not of the Sooty variety!
Donating Member3

Hi hoon 1,

Shoot an e-mail off to info@xrclub.com asking for membership details. Info on whats involved in joining and the cost will be sent right back to you.

Current
The Toy: 2002 AUIII TS50
The Daily and Tow Vehicle: 2016 VW Amarok
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post