Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > XR6 & XR8 Club of Queensland > XR Club of Qld Events

Old 18-10-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Default CQ Indy Weekend

Hey CQ,
All the usual suspects are invited to My place @ Gladstone for a BBQ from 12.00ish (Come earlier if you like) this Sunday, and watch the Indy on Ten. Some Accomodation available if you wish to come Saturday and make a weekend of it! Watch the racing, and any stragglers will be welcome to stay on for another BBQ dinner.
Grubs on, just bring your own Liquids.
List your intentions here, and I will PM anyone with address details if required!

MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 10:28 PM   #2
Black Panther

Mate very tempting to come up but I am heading down on Friday as they have two practice sessions and a qualifying session then the shootout plus I am sure there will be a lot of other things to look at : : if the weather is fine. Damm shame Tess can't make it : :
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 07:33 AM   #3
tucky
Central QUEENSLANDER

Seeing as I can't take advantage of the corporate tickets I was offered the Tucky's will be there on our way back from "the rum" factory with brother and nephew in tow. They are both dark siders so will be interesting, but if it is anything like Bathurst and MNM is in form we wont be able to hear anyway- heh heh.

Jokes aside Mick we will see you about oneish, looking forward to it
Old 21-10-2005, 06:23 PM   #4
foxylady

Default missing in action

thanks for the invite but foxy and smiley will have to decline as the wives have sent them back to work and the wives are tied up with kids - senior exams asre coming up soon. Behave yourselves without us and will catch up soon :
Foxylady
foxylady is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2005, 01:38 PM   #5
XB G.T

count us in,
XB G.T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 06:59 PM   #6
MNM96
LIFELONG DJR SUPPORTER

Well I had fun. Eighteen People, Good Food, Friends, and Racing. Well done Loundesy, bit Unfair Rusty.
A Quick Piccy!

Thanks to Tucky, FPV99, Smitsy289 and XB G.T for coming over.

Untill the next Run!
MNM96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2005, 06:25 PM   #7
WHIPLASH
METALLICA and FORD FREAK

Talking Looks good

That site looks awesome. gotta love it. would've been good but the result is what we where after and we got it GO LOWNDSEY. now its off to simmons plains.

Rolling back in my au forte
*18" xhp jetz
*alpine 4000watt audio
*tickford t3 bodykit

Still got a V8 but wanting to offload the shell if anyone is interested PM me.

(1993 EB body, some minor marks, full interior (electrics need attention) NO MOTOR, gearbox needs 5th. Make offer.

Also in the shed is a 3.9ltr straight six (1990 EA). headers, crow cam, 5spd manual included. may need minor rebuild. Again make offer

WHIPLASH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post