Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 13-04-2018, 08:12 PM   #1
Vortex-98

Default Wil a BA-BF xr6 turbo twin exhaust fit AU xr8

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has swapped a BA-BF xr6 turbo twin exhaust onto there AU XR8 cars, I thought it would be same twin system from the cats back.
An will it fit size wise as well as I think the BA-BFs are a touch longer car
Old 13-04-2018, 10:07 PM   #2
BLU-220
FG XR50 TURBO
Donating Member3

Default Re: Wil a BA-BF xr6 turbo twin exhaust fit AU xr8

No it will not fit totally differnece rear end set up etc etc just go and buy a system that is design to fit the AU XR8
and be done with it trying to fit a B series exhaust to an AU your looking for trouble it just won't work different mounting points the list goes on on

save the coin and go to a decent exhaust shop and get a 2 1/4 twin system that will be best for your AU XR8

cheers Dean
BLU-220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2018, 12:16 AM   #3
Vortex-98

Default Re: Wil a BA-BF xr6 turbo twin exhaust fit AU xr8

Aw ****...yer fair call I just thought they might be the same...I got a mandrel 3 inch on it so no problem I just like the dual exhaust look an sound they put out...I spouse I could just get a twin outlet exhaust coz those AU v8 twin systems arnt that common on eBay or gumtree