Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 23-01-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
260 XR8
BORN TO RUN

Default QLD misses out

Chris I wondering if there was anyone in Qld that was distributing your air boxes e.t.c as yet was wanting to have a good look at one in the flesh to see how easy to fit up.Thanks Mick.

260 XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #2
DBL15
love being blown

Hi Mick

i have asked Chriss the same thing, the best thing is give him a ring like i am going to as he will give you the info.

i am looking at it for my other 1/2 GTP and also my ute

from all accounts and all threads that i have seen they seem to be better then most
DBL15 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
EXR8ED
HO INTERCEPTOR

They are awsome, great bang for buck! I'll be up in Qld in the next couple o months to visit my folks hopefully so if you haven't sorted it out by then I'll try to hook up if your near the gold coast and give ya a look see.
Body and Visual by HO
My Business GutterGuardGuyAluminium Guttermesh Supply & Installation.
OrsmFordCruisers
R.I.P Wayne Draper
EXR8ED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-01-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
260 XR8
BORN TO RUN

Thanks guys, I so wished we could get his gear up here would make life so much easier.
DBL15 just noticed the 12.4 which car was this in and what have you done to it, also noticed that Elite was the tuner, I live southside so these guys would be good for me I've heard that they are the gun guys up too, how do you find them.Do you know if they do just normal services , just don't really trust the ford guys.
Thanks Mick.
Old 30-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #5
XRQTOR
Banned

Fitting an airbox is basic, if you can use a screw driver and a spanner your right to go.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #6
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Paul from elite automotive will be recieving his first airbox soon, and will be assisting us with sth qld.

Sorry guys for slow responses, we are out of control at the moment.

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2008, 06:45 PM   #7
QIK006

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 XR8
Thanks guys, I so wished we could get his gear up here would make life so much easier.
DBL15 just noticed the 12.4 which car was this in and what have you done to it, also noticed that Elite was the tuner, I live southside so these guys would be good for me I've heard that they are the gun guys up too, how do you find them.Do you know if they do just normal services , just don't really trust the ford guys.
Thanks Mick.
I use Elite Auto Motive as well, The guys there are amazing, To the point that even my better half will take our car there and understand what they are doing, Paul, the owner will listen to what you want to do with your car and give you the options and let you decide, No Pressure. Also, you have to try one of Jo's cappicino's. just one of the perk of going in for a chat.

I couldnt recommend them enough. Awesome service and attention to detail, & I am sure that anyone who goes there will agree.

I beleive that Darrens 12.4sec was in his ute, the GTP isnt a track car (yet )
QIK006 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #8
260 XR8
BORN TO RUN

Hey Chris thats fine mate I know what its like we are flat out at work too at the moment so I appreciate your response. Great to hear that Elite are going to be distributing your gear, also makes my question of are they good quite invalid.
QIK006 thanks for the response mate and again my fears are set to rest, I have been there but I was in a work ute but being as as I am, how does your cars go getting up and down the rather large kerb out the front, if your lowered that is.Hey you don't happen to know what Darren has done to it do you?
XRQTOR thanks but it was more a matter of getting one of Chris's air boxes up here could send for one but easier if I could get one up here.
Old 30-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #9
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Hey Chris thats fine mate I know what its like we are flat out at work too at the moment so I appreciate your response. Great to hear that Elite are going to be distributing your gear, also makes my question of are they good quite invalid.
QIK006 thanks for the response mate and again my fears are set to rest, I have been there but I was in a work ute but being as as I am, how does your cars go getting up and down the rather large kerb out the front, if your lowered that is.Hey you don't happen to know what Darren has done to it do you?
XRQTOR thanks but it was more a matter of getting one of Chris's air boxes up here could send for one but easier if I could get one up here.
Auz post arn't that slow mate, you'd have it within a few days.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #10
DBL15
love being blown

Quote:
umm yep its supercharged 440RWHP and you will have no problem at all for Elites Driveway

yes they do all services from log book to special mods plus much more talk to Paul and his team they are true ford guys

thanks Chris i got told that from Paul that you were sending him up some boxes i better put my hand up for 1

oh yeh the ute is the drag/track car

the GTP is for cruiseing and will stay mostly standard
DBL15 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #11
260 XR8
BORN TO RUN

Thanks DBL15, those damn supercharges, did you fit this up yourself or did you get Paul to do it, I want to try to get into the 12's without supercharging, although probably cost me as much to do that as it would for the supercharger.My younger brother is very good with this sort of stuff (fitting up supercharger) and we have a mate that has his own tow truck so I could tow truck it to Paul's to have it tuned after fitting,hang on I think I'm talking myself into one.It all comes down to the dollars in the end, my way I can do it bit by bit no huge outlay in one hit. :
Old 04-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #12
Paul@eliteauto
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

First airbox arrived today and looks fantastic.

Thanks Chris.

Cheers Paul
BF Typhoon 359.5rwkw 11.10@125.8 MPH Sold
FG F6 400rwkw 10.86@131MPH Sold
FG GT MK 11 Streetfighter 430 rwkw
Fords are a lifestyle _2:
Paul@eliteauto is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post