Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 17-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #91
ian b

Reply today from Ford Australia stating "we are satisfied that your vehicle is operating to manufacturer's specification".

I can't remember reading about this particular feature within the brochure, maybe it was an optional extra that they included FOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The closing paragraph was a classic " We remain committed to providing the highest level of quality on all our vehicles and components, as well as continually improving the level of satisfaction of our customers"

Looks like a long haul to get this one solved.
Old 19-03-2009, 08:51 AM   #92
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Good luck with this. Perhaps the way to get it fixed is to have the rear window break, and then get Ford to replace it.

When they did mine, they have knocked all my trim around and it's now coming off. Which means another trip to the dealer to get this sorted. It never stops.

I have never had a car where plastic trim is coming off and can't easily be snapped back in place. However the Mondeo is bucking this trend.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post