Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 21-08-2014, 03:07 PM   #31
dimka100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: What do you consider to be a fast 400m time?

For me it depends on how fast the Prius in front of me is, and how fast I can brake before the next speed hump ... So under normal circumstances anything under 28.8 seconds I would be considering Fast!
Old 21-08-2014, 03:31 PM   #32
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vevapower View Post
My daily car is an FG XR6 Turbo and it does 700+ kms per week every week.

It is a 9 sec car and anyone from my wife to my Grandmother has driven it.

It is fully opted (lux and tech pack) with Leather and had tow pack as well, weighed 1949 kgs with me in it when it ran the 9.

I would say that an 11 sec car is pretty quick, a 10 sec very quick and a 9 sec car super quick.

But you've got to remember there's a huge difference between a 10 sec turbo car to a 10 sec V8!

how much did you spend roughly to make your XRT a 9 second car?
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 03:39 PM   #33
icecold84

I was thinking the same thing professor
Old 21-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #34
johnydep
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

http://www.nizpro.com.au/

Nizpro’s Top 10 Fastest Road Cars

1.Dave R – Ford BA - 9.4sec@154mph
2.Steve G – Ford FG - 9.46sec@147.89mph
3.Nem – Ford FG F6 – 9.98sec@143mph
4.Christian – Ford BF – 9.98sec@139mph
5.Paul S - Ford FG Ute - 10.36sec@135.8mph
6.Mick – Ford BA - 10.44sec@142.31mph
7.Dave R – Ford FG - 10.5sec@139mph
8.Mitch S – Ford FG - 10.53sec@ 137.83mph
9.Frank R – Ford FG – 10.68sec@137.5
10.Agro 6 – Ford FG - 10.69sec@137mph

http://www.nizpro.com.au/no-2-steve-...6sec147-89mph/

Car Profile: 2009 Ford FG XR6 Turbo

It was early in 2011 when Steve was recommend to Nizpro Turbocharging from an existing customer, he originally came to rectify what he believed to be a poor tune. The car was surging at light loads, after a quick road test we diagnosed that it was the transmission, up and down shifting causing what felt like an engine surge. Once back at Nizpro it was quickly found that the transmission oil cooler had failed causing what is commonly known as a “milkshaked” transmission.

From this point, steps were taken to replace the ZF 6-speed transmission and oil cooler with new standard units. Steve also asked for a retune along with a Nizpro Stage 2 Cobra Kit upgrade consisting of Nizpro FG intercooler upgrade, our Nizpro 102mm (4in) dual cat exhaust system and hi flow injectors. Shortly after, Steve hit the track and recorded a blistering 11.29 @123 mph second pass on 98 PULP.

Steve was hooked and wanting more, however still wanted to retain the GT 76-82 turbocharger and the response that goes with it. We recommended our E85 fuel upgrade as an inexpensive power upgrade along with further improving response.

Back to the track he recorded an 11.01 @ 127 mph, Steve’s FG now held the Australian record for the fastest stock turbo FG XR6 Turbo.

Twelve months had passed and by early 2012, eleven flat was just too close to a ten second pass for Steve to resist, we fitted a New Garrett GTX 35-82R.. Within a month Steve’s FG was now holding a low ten second time card and a Stock transmission that was now suffering.

We were also at power levels that were approaching the stock engine limits. The engine was removed and stripped, Steve received our standard Nizpro Level 2 Engine Upgrade that normally consists of FG F6 short engine with billet conrods, Nizpro oil pump gears, Nizpro head gasket, Nizpro valve springs and ARP bolts. Along with some extra machine work and tricks.. However he wanted to keep the original engine number so in this case we kept his block and crank. This is the Nizpro Level 1 spec engine and rated at 500 rwkws.

The decision was also made to upgrade the ZF Transmission. We decided our Nizpro Level 2 upgrade would be the perfect fit and still give room for quicker times latter down the track (no pun intended!). With the Level two ZF installed a nine second passed followed, making this the first FG ever to run a 9 second pass with a 6HP26 ZF. However there was in-house rivalry, between Christian’s BF F6 R-spec and Steve wanting to be the fastest ZF car outright and at this point Christian with a brilliant super relaxed pass had Steve pegged. A number of meetings passed, before Steve took the title and a 9.7 @ 144 mph was recorded.

Over the next twelve months refining really took place, new 1200 hp axles were fitted and Steve was kind enough to allow us to run many passes while we refined the ZF Transmission. We had easily proven just how good the ZF was for handling power with ~50 plus passes under its belt, but Dave like a dog with a bone wanted to refine changes while keeping reliability. The FG was now absolutely bullet proof and had earned a growing reputation as one mighty tough street car. Of course this left a number of people wanting to take the record from him.

Mid 2013 arrived and so did the Borg Warner EFR Turbo range. On paper they looked spectacular, massively wide compressor maps, Gama Ti light weight turbine wheels and dual roller bearings. We had now got to the end of the GTX flow rates so the call to Steve was made and the decision to replace the Garrett for the smallest large frame BW EFR was made. On it went. Holly crap, they certainly looked good on paper but the result was the best thing I had seen 17 years of turbochargers. We now had a car with 20 rwkws more than the GTX 35-82r but with better response than the original 76-82. On the street it was simple uncompromising, 6th gear 1300 rpm it accelerated like a train. BOOST out of the hole, with two broken Level two tail shafts in three passes. Enter the Nizpro Level 3 tail shaft upgrade.

By now Simon at XFT using all Nizpro bolt on’s and a large one off Precision had the FG record, but not by much. Being fully aware that we only had 20 rwkws more that the GTX at the top end, we all knew we were not a certainty to gain the title back. Enter the larger BW EFR. With Steve insisting after we ran he wanted the original BW refitted.

BW EFR 91-80 fitted and back on the dyno, power numbers were very impressive, by this time Steve and the Nizpro crew had formed very good friendships and part of the in house joke was never to tell Steve what the power number the car was making, this still continues and ***** Steve no end. The amazing part was we now had 100 rwkws more than the GTX but with the same bottom end response. All in a bolt on internally waste gated turbo.

It was December 2013, The Nizpro team had been away for a couple of days water skiing for an end off year break up, Steve rang while we were on our way home stating the weather looked good and Calder Park was having the last meeting of the year and what were the chances of heading down to have a crack. We all arrived back at Nizpro HQ, unloaded the boat and luggage, Steve arrived, Dave and Blake loaded the Vito up with drag tires and the jack and head out.

Two hours later Dave rang me, said you won’t guess what it just ran, I thought, nine sixty, “nope. 9.46 @ 147.89.” The trap speed shows the hp increase we had made and the time reflected the response of the new Borg Warner Turbo. With a number of nine fifty passes under its belt and trap speeds over 148 mph, Steve’s FG, is arguable the most refined version in the country, perfect road manner and bullet proof reliability. With further plans on the drawing board to make more power, a broader power curve and a unique set up just waiting for the green light to go ahead. This clearly demonstrates the need to source the best components at the very start of the project, just in case your goals change along the way.

Steve’s FG started out as a Nizpro Stage 2 Cobra Kit Upgrade and ended up as a record breaker, only by adding components along the way and not replacing existing bolt on’s.

Modifications

Nizpro Stage 3 option two upgrade
•X3 flash tuner
•Nizpro custom tuning
•Nizpro Hi flow intercooler kit
•Nizpro Hi flow 102mm dual cat exhaust system
•Nizpro Hi flow fuel injectors
•Nizpro/ BW-EFR OPTION 2
•Nizpro battery relocation kit’
•Nizpro cold air intake system
•Nizpro surge tank and hi volume pump
•6.5 Litres Mobil 1 engine oil
•Genuine Ford oil Filter

Nizpro ZF Level 2 transmission upgrade

Steve’s Transmission receives all Nizpro Level two Transmission upgrades including our famous Level two military grade billet ZF Input Shaft, appropriate machining to accommodate the added friction and drive plates with new piston supports. It is individually clearanced for correct shift operation along with new bushes, seals, O- rings and filter and fully synthetic transmission fluid.

Once installed we recalibrate the Transmission Control Unit (TCU) for extra apply and clutch holding pressures, shorten full throttle up shift times while adjusting torque reduction strategies.

Nizpro Level 2+ engine upgrade

Starting with a new FG F6 short engine, it is stripped, sonic tested, Turbo Tuff connecting rods, Billet Nizpro oil gears and forged pistons were added to allow for the desired compression ratio along with Nizpro Head gasket and ARP head studs. The engine is blueprinted and reassembled.

Fuel system
•1300 cc ID fuel injectors
•Twin Pierberg fuel pumps and anti surge tank

Nizpro Level 3 tail shaft upgrade
•Suited for sub 1.5 sixty foot times
•Nizpro Level two rear drive shaft upgrade
•1200 hp billet axles and wheel hubs

Wheels and tyres
•Front: Weld Racing 15 x 4.5 with Hoosier 27 X 4.5 X 15 Front runner
•Rear: 17 X 9 with Hoosier 28 x 10 inch slick
especially concerning their love of the motor vehicle.

http://www.fireservicecollege.ac.uk

Last edited by johnydep; 21-08-2014 at 03:48 PM.
johnydep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #35
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevanford View Post
image]image[/URL]

This car ran a 12.9 standard. It has now run an 11.4 second pass. Driven everyday (not always to work) with Ipod connectivity, bluetooth, standard 6 speed auto, electric seats, power windows, full weight with the spare in the boot. Almost gets 500kms to a single tank, and to top it off, I have only been pulled over twice in the nearly three years of owning this car (Bought it when I was 23, now 26) and they were both at RBTs.
It will be getting an E85 tune done to it next week so I can get my 10 second pass.
To top it off, my grandmother has driven the car several times with no problems.
I think a HUGE part of the equation has to include bonus points(if you know what I mean) to cars that are street cars, do sub 12sor11s or whatever and can still do EXTRA things other cars doing the same times are doing. Like tow heavy loads, carry more people, are a safer car, wagons, territory's. And all things like this.
Being FAST, safe, legal and multipurpose is king
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #36
HULK_I6T
Banned

Firstly good thread...

For most of us this will relate to street driven cars.. so our answers are considerate to also driving a smooth, safe, luxurious car....

No good driving around a pig of a car or a car with half the interior missing just to say it runs 9s etc.

Id say 12s is very fast for a street car.

11s insane for the street..

10s and 9s is dedicated drag cars. hardly tractable on the street using street tyres.
HULK_I6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #37
johnydep
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent8 View Post
Have a look at this... shows you how far we've come in terms of performance and efficiency.

To me, anything under 13 seconds is quick and 11's mean the speedo will be showing 200 kph at the end of the 400m run.

Old 21-08-2014, 03:50 PM   #38
icecold84

Seen plenty of coyotes running 10s all day everyday with only spending 13k...
Old 21-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #39
vevapower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth View Post
how much did you spend roughly to make your XRT a 9 second car?
Would say 40k but you could do it cheaper if knew you goal from the start!

But remember guys this is a daily car that anyone can drive.

The daily tune is 535 rwkws.

vevapower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 04:19 PM   #40
johnydep
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

It is fully opted (lux and tech pack) with Leather and had tow pack as well, weighed 1949 kgs with me in it when it ran the 9.

I would say that an 11 sec car is pretty quick, a 10 sec very quick and a 9 sec car super quick.

But you've got to remember there's a huge difference between a 10 sec turbo car to a 10 sec V8!

Is that a flat 9 sec?

Is a 10 second turbo car quicker than a 10 second V8

Old 21-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #41
vevapower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydep View Post
Is that a flat 9 sec?
Nah 9.9 but next time car goes out (end of month) should do mid 9 as car will have extra 70 rwkws.

The 9.9 run was with a broken converter, week prior to the 9 sec pass the car went 145 mph and then dropped 5 mile on the 9.9 run as conveter had no lock up.

This user likes this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #42
Shonky.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnews View Post
I consider 12.anything to be fast for a daily streeter.

I still think that for the main parts into the 10s means running on silly fuels etc. and generally just waiting for inevitable expensive repair bills when things eventually go bang, and they will go bang shifting heavy cars repeatedly down the strip in 10s. But yes a 10 second car feels very, very quick indeed and it is amazing that thanks to technology it can be done these days without needing 5000rpm stall convertors, 4.11s and burning 30-40 litres per 100km.

Wholeheartedly agree about the 10s

I think mid to low 11s is the sweet spot with the readily available mods and affordable base cars these days.

I'm at an 11.9 on stock sized tyres so with some proper rubber it will get down there and still being practical - running 98 and factory manners.

And that is why I reckon 10s are what you need to be just above average and be in fact fast (well quick to be accurate, but lets not do semantics here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK_I6T View Post

Firstly good thread...

it is totally up your alley isn't it :P
Shonky. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 04:31 PM   #43
tweeked
N/A all the way

12's is fast enough. Dont tell me cars running MT's are a safe "road" trim. Drove back from the track one night on MT Streets and it started to drizzle, i was all over the place driving like a nana.

A 911 Turbo / GTR is a flat 11 second car - any RWD car that runs an 11 is super quick

I am talking about proper street tyres though and no silly suspension set ups that make a car awful to drive around a corner.

tweeked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #44
vevapower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There's quite a few Turbo FG's running around now that have run 11.2's on 245 Street tyres and stock suspension!

I mean i even was able to do a 1.713 60ft at the track on 245/40/18 (260 tread wear) tyre.

Old 21-08-2014, 05:11 PM   #45
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

And to think those Nissan/Holden hybrids used to dominate the charts. A stock xr6ts in the 12/13 bracket is nuts in a good way!
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #46
TyLeR3397

If it makes you smile, it's fast.

Just depends how many fast cars you've driven before the slower ones don't make you smile like they used to.
TyLeR3397 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 06:01 PM   #47
stevanford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

11s insane for the street..

10s and 9s is dedicated drag cars. hardly tractable on the street using street tyres.
Meet these two...

Quote:

This car ran a 12.9 standard. It has now run an 11.4 second pass. Driven everyday (not always to work) with Ipod connectivity, bluetooth, standard 6 speed auto, electric seats, power windows, full weight with the spare in the boot. Almost gets 500kms to a single tank, and to top it off, I have only been pulled over twice in the nearly three years of owning this car (Bought it when I was 23, now 26) and they were both at RBTs.
It will be getting an E85 tune done to it next week so I can get my 10 second pass.
To top it off, my grandmother has driven the car several times with no problems.

Quote:

stevanford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 06:15 PM   #48
sct911

with 477rwkw i did 11 flat with the stock ZF transmission slipping on street tyres. Tranny is currently being built at CMS to handle 600rwkw and i'm confident of doing a 10 second pass on these cheap 245 wide street tyres that cost me $120 each. Stock shocks with SSSL king springs

FG xr6 turbo
PB:10.521 @ 135.76 MPH, 60 foot: 1.699
on MT et streets

CMS TUNED

Last edited by sct911; 21-08-2014 at 06:22 PM.
sct911 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 06:21 PM   #49
johnydep
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Meet these two...
Meet this one....

Quote:
No.3 Nem – Ford FG F6 9.98sec@143mph

Congratulations to Nem on running one of the fastest times on a genuine street tyre. Run in full street trim. 10.87@142.67 and backing up with a 10.9@143.34

http://www.nizpro.com.au/

Street & strip, there's always a compromise somewhere.

Old 21-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #50
HULK_I6T
Banned

People that claim their 9 second cars are street cars... Do they think im born yesterday?

So the 9 second trim is the exact same configuration as run on the track? as grandma drives kids to school?

At the track running 9s...no weight saving, no slicks, using pump fuel, baby seat, floor mats, glove box full of cd's, street tune??
HULK_I6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 06:23 PM   #51
tweeked
N/A all the way

I remember when Elite was selling their blue FG F6 (the one that came down for the Nats and did 11.0, it ran plenty of 10.8's at Willowbank)

A guy flew up from Melbourne, ready to buy it because he wanted a 10 second car. He went out for a 5 minute drive with Paul and came back white as a ghost. Guy wanted a 10 second car but had never driven one, let alone been in one, he just had no idea how different a 10 second car is to a 12. Change of undies and back to Melbourne to look for a slower car.......

tweeked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 06:31 PM   #52
sct911

lol , first few days after getting my car tuned, i came out of the car with my hands shaking . Scared the chit out of myself and couldn't believe something could be so fast. i went from around 350rwkw to 477rwkw and didnt really know how to handle the power at first. 10 second cars can be deadly in the wrong hands and that is why i personally consider only 10 second cars to be fast

FG xr6 turbo
PB:10.521 @ 135.76 MPH, 60 foot: 1.699
on MT et streets

CMS TUNED
sct911 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 06:44 PM   #53
stevanford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
People that claim their 9 second cars are street cars... Do they think im born yesterday?

So the 9 second trim is the exact same configuration as run on the track? as grandma drives kids to school?

At the track running 9s...no weight saving, no slicks, using pump fuel, baby seat, floor mats, glove box full of cd's, street tune??
Veva ran his 9 with the car weighing 1949kgs. Hardly stripped out. Just remember, E85 is not hard to find at petrol stations in Sydney anymore and is actually better for the environment than normal fuels.
Tyres is the big question mark. I run my car on Mickey Thompson ET streets (Radial tyre) when I go to the track. I don't run them all the time due to the sheer cost of the things but several friends of mine do run them.
stevanford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 07:04 PM   #54
steve.zissou
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think you have to look at the super cars of the time and whatever they do is considered fast.
Ferrari 458 is about 10.7, porsche turbo s 10.8, Lamborghini Huracán 10.8 , veyron 9.9

So any 10 sec car is what i call fast.

but how a car feels is different. my ute would probably run into the 10's but it feels a lot faster (and scarier) than a porsche turbo S that runs 10.8 . The porsche gets off the line like an animal but is quite composed. My ute on the other had has developed a tendency to kick sideways at 150kmh - in the dry.

I would eventually get used to the porsche but i will never get used to my ute - and thats what i love about it
steve.zissou is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #55
vevapower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ok I used e85 and took the baby seat out. But other than that its the same car I drive everyday.

Drove there swapped rears, ran a 9 swapped tryes again and drove home.

Also united e85 comes out of a pump too.

9 sec daily ftw...

Last edited by vevapower; 21-08-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old 21-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #56
Shonky.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
I remember when Elite was selling their blue FG F6 (the one that came down for the Nats and did 11.0, it ran plenty of 10.8's at Willowbank)

A guy flew up from Melbourne, ready to buy it because he wanted a 10 second car. He went out for a 5 minute drive with Paul and came back white as a ghost. Guy wanted a 10 second car but had never driven one, let alone been in one, he just had no idea how different a 10 second car is to a 12. Change of undies and back to Melbourne to look for a slower car.......
Was this you Hulk?
Shonky. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #57
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

I agree for a few previous posts.

120+ mph across the 1/4 for a street car is starting to move, got good grunt, brings smiles during those 3rd gear overtaking moments.

Cars that go beyond 130 are quick, 140, well they're in special company, and reserved for truly sick owners whom possess serious skill, commitment and maturity to safely drive them on the street.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 10:44 PM   #58
T4ME
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Lightbulb Re: What do you consider to be a fast 400m time?

Quote:
There's quite a few Turbo FG's running around now that have run 11.2's on 245 Street tyres and stock suspension!

I mean i even was able to do a 1.713 60ft at the track on 245/40/18 (260 tread wear) tyre.
10.80s at 133mph almost on street tires is the record and done by a SA fella in his BF XR6T ;)

Just a 50/50 mix of 98/E85 stock ZF totally driven every day as well and I believe his grandma may have even driven it
Built BTR 4k TCE stall
FG inlet and exhaust manifolds
T4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #59
T4ME
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

There is a 8 second 158mph+ BF getting around that ran the time using 20s on the front and 17" radials on the rear.
Pump E85 and full exhaust....drove the car there and bolted a chute on....ran 8s then unbolted the chute and drove home as raced/driven there.
Car is fully caged as well for safety.

Funny thing is the car is on low boost still
Built BTR 4k TCE stall
FG inlet and exhaust manifolds
T4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-08-2014, 11:00 PM   #60
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As the old saying goes, "Horsepower makes a car fast, but torque makes it pleasant to drive".

Interesting technical discussion, but given the increasingly policed roads we drive on, quarter mile and 0-100 times are meaningless to 99% of people who buy cars now. Hell, the Ford dealer we went through thought it had been six months since anyone else besides me had even asked to see under the bonnet...

Love the figures from the old classics up there...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post