Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

View Poll Results: Have you had any problems with your DSG Auto, Focus or Fiesta?
Had a problem now its fixed by the dealer 11 15.71%
More than 1 promblem with still ongoing issues 13 18.57%
More than 2 promblems with still ongoing issues 11 15.71%
3 or more problems with still ongoing issues 13 18.57%
Never had any issues with my DSG Auto 22 31.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2018, 01:31 AM   #28
kazawaki
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2011 Ford Focus Sport, Transmission Shudders :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamz Ghia View Post
I don’t want to sound like I’m bashing the brand, but in our experience they seriously dropped the ball in this whole situation.

An example of the tricks they and the Hoppers Crossing dealership pulled (I’m not sure if we’re supposed to name names, but I’m sure most can guess), when the third clutch started to shudder, we had it tested and it came back as failed. They wanted to have it fixed, but we refused as we wanted a case opened with Ford to organise a buy back.

A case was opened with Ford and while waiting for an offer the car went in for service. We made sure it was maintained just in case she had to keep the car. I wasn’t there for this, Mum went in on her own. They told her the clutch needed to be fixed, and that even if they fixed it this wouldn’t affect her case with Ford as it was already in progress. So she allowed the car to be repaired.

Sure enough we didn’t hear from Ford for a while so I rang up and was told the car was fixed and they no longer had an obligation to offer anything more, despite the car now having its fourth clutch in four years. I went in to the dealership to ask what the hell was going on and was told now the car was fixed here was nothing more they could do. It was at that point my sister and brother left the brand for the Japanese brands and I made sure no one I knew went to Hoppers Crossing.

When the fourth clutch went, we went to the Geelong dealership and it all ended well.
Wow REx Gorell helped you that's amazing, they were ignorant and tottaly unhelpfull in my case,thats when my wife bought Japanese.Honda has a great customer service and there cars are fantastic.