Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 17-08-2006, 12:35 PM   #31
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
Hey seano, where there any mods on the fez, like anything noticable, like exhaust?????? or was it just a stock system??
I'm not sure... all I could really notice was larger exhaust tip (don't know if full system), lowered? and wheels.

Maybe he did run mid 17's on his other runs... I only saw the one run.
Seano is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2006, 01:03 PM   #32
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Actually, it might have been Kenneth on the forums?
Old 17-08-2006, 04:58 PM   #33
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Actually, it might have been Kenneth on the forums?

Got a pic of his car?
Old 17-08-2006, 05:16 PM   #34
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seano
Got a pic of his car?
Ive got pixs at home but i remember it having white decals on either side of the doors, and had stainless steel exhaust which looks quite large also i think its got clear tail lights.
Old 18-08-2006, 10:28 PM   #35
BlackLS

Today around 6:40pm

Black Fiesta on the Kingsway Brighton-Le-Sans ARE-50M

Also, at 6:15pm orange XR5 Turbo with a fist sized dent on the rear bumper on the drivers side. Harbour Bridge Tolls, lane leading to the ED. Europlates, Chicky babe driving.
Vic Rego V-AA 47* (* could have been 5 or 7)
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #36
FlaminFiesta

OMG Seano how are ya mate

Ananth here, Flamin FIesta aka

id love to come down and say hello and check out the car at WSID!!

u going down next time soon ?
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2006, 01:31 PM   #37
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminFiesta
OMG Seano how are ya mate

Ananth here, Flamin FIesta aka

id love to come down and say hello and check out the car at WSID!!

u going down next time soon ?
Haven't planned another trip to the drags yet, but will let you know if I do ;)

Here is a pic of the Fiesta which was out there... needs a clean :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fullboost WSID 06.jpg (80.9 KB, 102 views)
Old 20-08-2006, 01:54 PM   #38
simonr
Focus Rookie

you made the home page of the fullboost website seano!
Old 22-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #39
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonr
you made the home page of the fullboost website seano!
Nice
Old 22-08-2006, 03:07 PM   #40
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

I don't recognise the Fez.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-08-2006, 10:28 PM   #41
photn
AFF Post NAZI

i know its an 05 LX. thats about it.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2006, 09:19 AM   #42
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

I will be going to WSID tonight and hope to see this Black fez make another run. WIll definitley have a chat if there.
Old 23-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #43
whippet_zetec
Supes

Damo,
You going out, what time? I might head out with you for some happy snaps.
Todd
Old 23-08-2006, 11:47 AM   #44
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ill be heading out to WSID tonight as well. And yeh if the guys there will have a chat
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2006, 07:22 PM   #45
simonr
Focus Rookie

Spotted a ST170 today around 10:50am.. turning left off eddie avenue
black on white plates starting with OEM i think..
Old 24-08-2006, 04:48 PM   #46
simonr
Focus Rookie

yummm Bentley Continental GT is now parked right opposite my house in paddington...
DROOOOOOLLL
Old 24-08-2006, 04:56 PM   #47
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet_zetec
Brand Spanker Orange XR5T: Number Plates: XR5T :P

He works at Leightons on Windsor Rd .... my fiancee works there ... it's always in the carpark ... he has an XR8 as well with HOON plates ... they guy is in his 40's ... top bloke as well.

He traded in his blue ST170 for the XR5T. I think he had custom plates on the ST170 as well.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-08-2006, 05:52 PM   #48
Blue_ST170

Saw a Lamborghini LP640 drive through double bay about a week ago.....didnt get my phone out in time for a pic but it sounded amazing...

Saving for: cat-back exhaust
Blue_ST170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2006, 02:24 PM   #49
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

This one is for Abraxas. Spotted in the Lower Blue Mountains a Black Cougar. The only one I've seen apart from Abraxas'. Nothing special on it and no comparison to Abraxas' beautie!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 29-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #50
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechan1k
He works at Leightons on Windsor Rd .... my fiancee works there ... it's always in the carpark ... he has an XR8 as well with HOON plates ... they guy is in his 40's ... top bloke as well.

He traded in his blue ST170 for the XR5T. I think he had custom plates on the ST170 as well.
yep, My father in law works with the guy and I have some photos of his old ST170.

I see hime drive down Sunnyholt Road at about 5 to 7 each morning as he goes to work and I to the station it:
Old 30-08-2006, 09:59 PM   #51
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Thanks Eddie! The fact you spotted a Cougar was worth mentioning haha, even rarer to find a nice modded one ;) hehe.

I saw a black one the other day actually in a carpark in Penrith. Had some weird personalised plate too that I can't remember :(

Spotted this morning, Black Fez in Silverwater (Vore St) with those "EASTS" numberplates on them! You know who you are!

Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
This one is for Abraxas. Spotted in the Lower Blue Mountains a Black Cougar. The only one I've seen apart from Abraxas'. Nothing special on it and no comparison to Abraxas' beautie!
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-08-2006, 10:19 PM   #52
simonr
Focus Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
Thanks Eddie! The fact you spotted a Cougar was worth mentioning haha, even rarer to find a nice modded one ;) hehe.

I saw a black one the other day actually in a carpark in Penrith. Had some weird personalised plate too that I can't remember :(

Spotted this morning, Black Fez in Silverwater (Vore St) with those "EASTS" numberplates on them! You know who you are!

Abraxas
pffffffffffftt

what loser would put NEASTS as their number plate :P
Old 05-09-2006, 02:32 PM   #53
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Spotted a nice Black XR5 Turbo turning off the G.W.Highway @ Blaxland this morning and we waved at each other. Also saw a nice looking Lamborghini Gallardo at Camden.

Old 05-09-2006, 10:32 PM   #54
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Spotted a nice Black XR5 Turbo turning off the G.W.Highway @ Blaxland this morning and we waved at each other. Also saw a nice looking Lamborghini Gallardo at Camden.
hey eddie yer i see that car all the time....i think he like camden cause there is no speed humps.....how often you out in camden edd....

Old 06-09-2006, 02:29 PM   #55
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Hey Photn,

The only time I'm in the area is to go to Oran Park and yesterday I went to buy my tickets for the Rally of Melbourne.

I can be tempted though to make a special trip down there.

Old 06-09-2006, 04:24 PM   #56
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Hey Photn,

The only time I'm in the area is to go to Oran Park and yesterday I went to buy my tickets for the Rally of Melbourne.

I can be tempted though to make a special trip down there.
hmm are you sujesting a mini cruze???? could go from oran park to camden the through to oaks.... then maybee to penrith some very nice scenery going that way.....may even show you where i live lol......

if that wasnt what you where thinking what did you have in mind."?????

Old 07-09-2006, 04:39 PM   #57
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

That's a great destination. Something to think about for a general Eurofordclub cruise in the future. Feel like organising a Cruise??

Apart from that, my comment about being tempted is that I have a good acquaintance that operates a Glider out of Camden Airport. I've been up with him and last time we spoke I suggested that we (Eurofordclub) might be able to combine a Cruise and Cruise (the up in the air Cruise type) with some photos with the Clubs' Gliders. But the only thing is the weather. You really have to make a "last minute" decision as the weather can be fine early in the morning and by the time you get to fly the weather can change.

What do you think about this???

BTW We are getting of the subject of Spotted in N.S.W.!

Old 07-09-2006, 10:03 PM   #58
simonr
Focus Rookie

tonight behind the uts tower building..
i saw a LS zetec on Chromes.. 17-19..
im pretty sure it was grey or black.. (it was dark)
it had custom yellow plates.. 4 letters i think.. maybe JAQS? i couldnt make it out
Old 08-09-2006, 08:14 PM   #59
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Blacktown Mega Centa near KFC and Maccas I spotted a Black Cougar (not mine).

99-00 model, with same rear spoiler as me, young guy driving it. White rims in either 17 or 18", looked about 7 or 8 thin spokes (not my style). Tried to go after it but they didn't seem to want to hang around.

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2006, 08:33 PM   #60
Uni

Dark blue XR5 Turbo on Victoria Rd at Ryde

Uni/.
Uni is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post