Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 02-06-2005, 09:51 AM   #1
XW_GS
Paulie

Default 10 second Calder XB

Girls/Guys

Was sniffin around Calder about a month ago, and there was a Maroon colored XB 4 door, i wont give out the rego plate but it did start with S and 351 numbers where in it too....

this lil mother is in the mid to low 10's now, full interior untubbed

i remember doing some work to this car years ago, had a clevo in it...

rumours tell me, engine had just changed to probably a big block?
rumours tell me its still ungassed?

Bloody good effort!?

Any one got more info???

My Website
www.freewebs.com/xwgs

:disco:

302 XWGS FAIRMONT C10 9" :
302 XW FAIRMONT 4 SP 9" :

Fact: an XW had a shaker before any XY did...... :Up_to_som

Should a 302 Cleveland really be called a 302 Geelong?? No 302's with a Cleveland block where built in Cleveland

Last edited by XW_GS; 02-06-2005 at 11:08 AM.
XW_GS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post